Chapter 54

Chapter 54
All laughed
Avu(blush): shut up you all now Chalo it's time for class
All except her: aye aye captain😂
Avu(irritated): ugh chaloooooo
She went towards the class.
All laughed and followed her to the class.
Nothing Much happened that day.
2 weeks passed.
In this 2 weeks bond of the group with RitsUV grew stronger. Now they all have a very strong bond of friendship between them. They all usually hangout together. Man also flirted alot with Rits but he didn't cross his limits. As soon he met her he started acting a little better and ofc we know why😏but still he's a rude n flirty guy. Ishani n UV also met each other and friendship formed between them, maybe friendship so zyada kuch aur🙈. Sid's love for Avu is also increasing and Avu is also waiting for the right time to confess her feelings to him. Rinushka Fainat love their gf/bf to the moon and back. As u all know Re is pregnant and Jai is being super careful towards her. He doesn't even let her get up to get water as doctor advised her to take bedrest. Abhi with the Nandra sisters share a nice bro sis bond. Sidneet usually go for long drives or short walks in some park together and talk to each other about their day and blah blah blah blah. From past 2 days SidRits talk to much to each other and this annoys the shit out of Avu or u all can say makes her jealous. SidRits r doing this purposely to make Avu jealous🤭😂.
Present Time(its night)
In Nandra Mansion
Avu was in her room.
Avu's Pov
Here I don't know when will the time comes when I'll confess my feelings to Sid and there that idiot is always talking to Rits. What the hell is his problem. Ughh what should I do with him.
*******************************************************
Sorry for boring Chappy.
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye