Chapter 59

Chapter 59
Sid: you look beautiful as always
Avu blushed
Sid: You already know what I feel for you but still you don't know what you are to me
He went on his knees
Sid: from the first day I saw you Background music started playing, my heartbeat was fast as a cheetah, I couldn't see the anything else other than you. I was first confused that what is this feeling but eventually I realized that this feeling is called “True Love”. Day or night only you were the thought of my mind. I've never believed in love but after meeting u my opinion changed. I love everything about you your talks, your respect for elders, your kind heart, your pure soul and especially that beautiful eyes and wonderful smile of yours. In such a less time you have started ruling over my heart like a queen. I love you Avneet Kaur Nandra I'm madly in love with you, I know u love me back but I want to hear it from your mouth.
So will you be my girlfriend?
Avu was in tears of joy.
Avu: yes I will and I love you too I love you so so so much
Sid got up they both hugged each other.
And their moment was disturbed by hooting, clapping and cheering of their group along with Jaireem and Abhinavi.
Sidneet broke the hug and blushed. Avu saw Abhijeet and Man, Ishani n UV.
Avu: Dada, Bhai aap Dono? Means Yeh Sab aap logo ne milke?
Man(smiled): yes Avneet and I'm sorry for being a jerk that day.
Avu: it's okay
Man walked towards Rits and held her hand.
Man: Rits I have never been so nice to any girl ever. But after meeting u I realized how wrong I have done. So I sincerely want to apologize to you and all of you present here. Rits you have totally changed me. U made a calm polite and good boy from a rude arrogant playboy. Past few days I realized that I love you Rits. I'm not good in proposing and all so I'll directly ask to you? Will you give me some space of your heart and be my girlfriend?
Rits(tears of joy): yes
They both hugged each other. And then all teased them then blah blah blah and had dinner. Then all went to their homes.
**********************************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye