Epilogue 2(Last Chapter)

Chapter 65(Last)/ Epilogue 2
23 years later.
A boy was on his knees and was proposing a girl.
Boy: so will you be mine forever, will you marry me?
Girl(teary): yes I will
The boy stood up and hugged the girl. She hugged him back. They broked the hug after sometime.
Girl: but you know na how overpossesive dad is for me will he accept u for me? You have to win his heart.
1 man came and said.
Man: he already did
Girl: Dad
Man: yes angel and I must say you got the perfect choice.
A woman came and said.
Woman: just like your mom
Girl: mom you here too?
So no more suspense the girl was Aisha and ofc her parents Sidneet and the boy is a random boy. I didn't think of a name for him.
Suddenly RuhiRoh(they r married to each other), Natasha, Sameer(son of rinushka),Mahir(bf of Natasha) and Shanaya(gf of Sameer) came in.
Aisha: you all here too?
All: yeppppp
Rinushka, Fainat, Abhinavi and Jaireem also came.
Aisha: aap log bhi?
All nodded.
Aisha(looked at the boy in shock): how did you win their hearts and convinced them?
Boy: that's my talent(winks)
Sid: accha accha now u too r gonna be together for ur entire lives so for now lemme spend some time with my daughter.
Boy nodded while blushing.
All went to their homes.
2 months later.
Aisha n Boy got married. Sidneet miss their daughter very much.
In Nigam Mansion.
Sidneet were in their room. Sid's head was on her lap.
Sid: babydoll see how quickly time passed our little angel is now married
Avu: yeah I didn't realize how fast she grew up from a naughty little girl to a beautiful woman.
Sid: everything changes but one thing doesn't
Avu: yep and it's called love
Sid: and this all happens “𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒”
Avu: if love hadn't striked our lives this happiness wouldn't be with us today I guess.
Sid: yeah I love you babydoll I love you
Avu: I love you too
~THE END~
*******************************************************
So this is the official end of this book. Thanks for your support on this ff. I'll miss this ff very much.
EOC~Bye