Chapter 62

Chapter 62
AvuRoh sat with them.
Sid: Ruhi, Roh which ice cream you want?
Ruhi(excited): mangooooo
Roh(excited): Back currat(black currant)
Avi: won't you ask me?
Sid: oh come on there's no need to ask to u bcoz u love chocolate ice cream more than anything
Avu: I love it more than you too
Sid cutely pouted.
Avu(chuckled): haha ur too cute baby
Sid: not more than u babydoll
Avu blushed
RuhiRoh: Chachu,Chachi/Bua,Sidoo(Sid only told Roh to call him Sidoo)top romace. We want ice ceeemmmmm(stop romance we want ice cream)
Sidneet blushed. Sid quickly got up and went to buy ice cream
Soon sid came with 4 ice creams. He gave everyone their ice creams and himself ate his. Sid finished eating his ice cream and looked up to find 2 sorry 3 kids eating ice cream. RuhiRoh along with Avu had ice cream all over their lips.
Sid chuckled at this.
Sid: oh God so many kids with me
Avu: mujhe jo bolna hai bolo Lekin meri ice cream ko kuch bola na toh I'll legit kill u
Skips to Wedding Day of Sidneet, Fainat and Rinushka.(im skipping the other rituals bcoz IDK much about them)All were staying at Nigam Mansion for the wedding.
The brides were in their room getting ready while the the grooms where waiting at Mandap for their brides.
In Avu's Room
Avu was sitting on her dressing table chair all dressed up in her heavy bride lehanga. Anujann were also there. Reem,Rits and Isha and Ashi were also there helping the brides get ready.
Jai came in.
Reem gestured their friends to come out with her so that these bro sis can spend some time.
********************************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye