Chapter 63

Chapter 63 #sidneetwlsxaisha
The outfits are posted in my instagram account the username is @/ fanficsxsidneet
Jai: princesses
The girls turned around and saw him.
Jai(controlling his tears): now my little princesses are so big that they r getting married
The girls also had tears on their eyes. They couldn't control more and sobbed hugging Jai.
Jai hugged them.
Jai(controlling tears): shush girls it's okay
Avu(crying): we will miss you
Anu: yesh we'll miss you
Jan: very much
Jai: don't cry princesses it's not like I'm leaving you all forever plus if you shed tears you're bridal makeup will be ruined and then you all would look like chudails on your wedding day.
They broke the hug and all chuckled with tears in their eyes.
After 1 minute
VA came in and said that Pandit ji is calling the girls.
They all went to down.
Swipe to see outfits.
I'm skipping marriage rituals coz IDK much about them. So after vidai.
At night time.
In Sidneet's Room.
Avu was sitting on bed waiting for Sid. Soon sid came and saw Avu. As soon as he came Avu hugged him tightly. He hugged her back.
Avu: I can't believe I'm married
Sid: and I can't believe that I'm married to such a angelic girl.
Avu blushed. Sid pulled away a little n held her chin gently and made her look at him. He looked at her lips.
Sid: May I?
Avu blinked in agreement and without wasting a second he connected their lips. They were kissing each other passionately and then they spent their night beautifully.
Next Day
Avu woke up first and pecked sid's lips. Sid woke up and pulled her closer.
Sid: I hope I get this every morning(winks)
Avu(blushes): Sure
Sid: I love you
Avu: I love you too
~THE END~
***********************************************************
How was the last chapter?
Did you all like it?
***********************************************************
So guys this was the last chapter of WLS. It's my first fanfic and I'm gonna miss it very very very very much. And thank you to all my readers for your lovely response on this book💝. Epilogue will be out soon. After posting the epilogue I'll start posting Isabelle.
EOC~Bye