Chapter 36

Chapter 36
After 2 hours
At Nigam Mansion
Sid was in his room restless
Sid's Pov
Oh God why am I feeling so restless and why isn't babydoll here till now by this time everyday she is here to meet me but today she isn't here. I'm feeling something is wrong with her I should call her. Pov ends.
Sid calls her but her phone is coming switched off(after beating Avu Dadi took her phone n switched it off)
Sid(in mind): Why is he rogue switched off. Ughhh I have a very strong feeling that Babydoll is in danger what should I do now. Umm ya I'll ask to Jan
Author's Pov
Sid calls Jan n she tells that she n Anu r at her friends house for project n avu is at home only
At Nandra Mansion
Dadi locks up Avu in the room n goes out & switches her phone off. And then went out of the house for some work(idk what work so imagine it urself)
After sometimes Avu wakes up but was feeding very weak. Her body had bruises all over. Tears had dried on face & left stains there. She tried to get up but again fell down.
Avu's Pov
Ouch!! My body hurts like hell. IDK how to get out of here. But I have to get out. Why does this always happens to me? What have I ever done to anyone? Why is God so unfair with me? I need get outta here I can't do that alone. I need Sm1 to help me. But Sissy n Anu aren't here & my phone I think dadi took it away. But still I gotta try to escape from here(she gets up with a lot of struggle & goes near the door. She tries to break the door but all in vain as the door was very strong & she was very weak bcoz of the beating) Ughhh this is of no use. I'm hurting myself more by doing this. What should I do?(she falls on her knees & starts sobbing while cursing her fate)
************************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye