Chapter 41

Chapter 41
While going on road many people had gathered at corner of the road.
Avu: what's happening there
Sid: I'll go n see
Avu: wait I'm also coming
Sid: no u wait her-
Avu(puppy eyes): please
Sid(melts): fine come
Avu(clapped her hands): yayy
Anujann: what will we do here alone we r also coming
Sid: okay
They went towards the crowd n saw a old woman in a pool of blood on the ground. Her face was facing the other side. Avu went towards her n turned her face n what she saw made her dumbstruck. It was.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was dadi laying on the ground dead. Sid n Anujann were shocked too.
Sid(to crowd): what happened here
Sm1: This lady met with a accident. She was crossing the road but suddenly a truck came in full speed n hit her. She was dead on the spot.
Sid: oh
The girls were a little sad but more happy as the only problem in their lives is now no more. They called Jaireem n told them about dadi's demise. Jaireem came back the next day.
The girls didn't want to tell them about dadi's behavior but Sid told Jai everything. Jai was fuming in anger.
In Nandra Mansion
Jai(anger): I didn't knew that the sweetest dadi will be the most cruelest n a backstabber.
Avu: calm down bhai-
Jai(shouts): HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THE LADY THAT I LOVED AS MY OWN DADI TORCHERED MY SISTERS FOR THIER WHOLE FREAKING LIVES.
The girls got scared
Re: Jai calm down ur scaring them. Dadi is no more now no one can destroy their lives.
Sid(he was also present there): Right Bhai now no one can harm them
Girls: Yeah bhai pls calm down
Jai didn't said anything but pulled the girls in a group hug. Re joined them. After sometime they broke the hug. Suddenly..........
***************************************************
How was the chapter?
Did you all like it?
EOC~Bye