My Girlie~ Pt.2 (Tartaglia x Reader)

🌸ART CREDITS: @/KNSTAKMR ON INSTAGRAM🌸
‼️⚠️CONTENT WARNING⚠️‼️
-Night terrors, XiaoVen (Xiao x Venti)

"Venti! It's been a while." I greeted my friend with a hug.

"I'm glad we were able to make plans. I know you've been busy." He noticed me playing with the ring on my finger.

I wore a bashful smile. "We've been together for so long, so when he proposed a few months ago...it was a dream come true." I, of course, was referencing my fiancé, Childe. He was busy with work, so he unfortunately wasn't able to make it to Venti and his boyfriend's place.

"I'm surprised he's been able to put up with you for so many years," Venti teased.

I rolled my eyes. "I wonder the same about your relationship. How does the quiet and serious Xiao put up with you?"

Upon my mentioning, the man entered the room causing me to slightly freeze up. Xiao nodded at me, in greeting I assumed, so I waved in response. He took a seat next to Venti who immediately latched onto him. Xiao averted his eyes, looking at the floor. I couldn't help but smile. They were cute together.

With glistening eyes, Venti asked, "How did he propose?!"

Xiao rolled his eyes. "You're very attached to them, love."

"They're my friends from high school! Of course I am! Whaaaat~ are you jealous?"

Xiao huffed before looking at me. "Hm. So?"

It was late October, and Childe and I were having a date night at home. This specific night he was incessant that he plan everything, so I left everything to him. He gave me strict orders to stay out of the living room, so I did as I was told.

After he was done with his planning, he led me into the living room, covering my eyes. Once we arrived, he removed his hands and before me was a projector sat atop the coffee table. It was facing a plain white wall that our TV and its stand normally blocked. He informed me that he moved it to the guest bedroom for the time being. The lights were off other than a few dim fairy lights strung up.

I gasped. "Childe...what's all this for? You've gone above and beyond!"

He stood behind and wrapped his arms around me before placing a kiss atop my head. "I love you, so I wanted to do something extra. That and...watching movies with you is the best, so I did it for me, too."

"You mean the cuddles you get are the best~ so clingy," I teased. "What did you choose?"

He named my all time favorite romance movie in high school.

I curled my lips in amusement. "You want to sit through that one again?"

He picked me up bridal style and took me to the couch. "Of course. It makes you happy, after all."

The door bell rung and Childe went over before shortly coming back with food.

"Ooh~ takeout?" I peeked into the plastic bags and saw that it was Chinese food. I grinned before shuffling my hands into a bag, pulling out chopsticks.

Childe started the movie and took a seat to my right. He had his head on my shoulder and an arm wrapped around me. I grabbed a box of rice with chicken.

"Want me to feed you? Or should I get a fork so you can eat? My poor idiot still can't use chopsticks~" I teased.

He groaned before nuzzling his head into my neck, causing me to giggle. "Make fun of me all you want. You'll pay for it later, I swear it. For now, feed me."