029

I lay down staring at the ceiling, my body won't move. Now I remember why I never was a fan of drinking. Seonghwa must be downstairs or gone because the bed has been empty ever since I woke up.

How did I even get here?

Weren't we drinking downstairs?

I sit up and a sharp pain shoots through my head. The bedroom door opens and Seonghwa walks in with a bag of food.

Seonghwa: You're finally awake.
Me: Finally?
Seonghwa: It's three in the afternoon.

What! He sees the worry in my face and smiles softly.

Seonghwa: It's okay, you needed to rest anyways. How are you feeling?
Me: My body is killing me.
Seonghwa: Do you remember anything from last night.

OH GOD.

My mind begins to think of a thousand different ways I could've embarrassed myself. I go to say something but the words won't come out.

Seonghwa: You didn't do anything bad, necessarily.
Me: Necessarily?
Seonghwa: It's not a bad thing, but you kissed me.

__

Hongjoong's point of view

The color drains from my body as I stare at all the documents I put together, this is sick.

Wooyoung: He kidnapped his business partner's daughter?
San: This man is a monster, we need to be extra cautious with how we proceed.

Mingi nods.

Jongho: We shouldn't do anything until boss gets back.
Mingi: Even when we do tell Seonghwa, Nia shouldn't know.
Wooyoung: Why?
Mingi: It would be too much on her mentally. Her mom was just murdered, an arranged wedding and now this? That's too much.
Me: I agree. We keep it from her until Seonghwa saids differently.

Knowing him he'd agree with Mingi for the simple fact he wants to protect her.

San: Should we tell Mr.Park?
Me: No, we're going to pretend we don't know until further notice. Is Hwa's place back to normal?
Yunho: Yes, but Jihyo and the other maids haven't returned to work on my orders.
Me: Good no one should be in there until we figure out what's happening.

__

Nia's point of view

Seonghwa knocks on the bathroom door, I locked myself in here and refuse to come out. As soon as the words left his mouth I ignored the pain and ran away.

I kissed him.

I kissed Seonghwa.

My God.

I bang my head against the door, stupid girl, stupid!

"Nia come here."

Has he lost his mind? Absolutely not.

"I just want to see you."

To make fun of my drunk antics? I think the fuck not!

"I never said I didn't like it."

My eyes widen. If his goal is to truly get me out this bathroom he's doing a bad job. What does he mean he didn't not like it? He's suppose to tell me how gross it was and how weird I was being. Now I'm truly confused.

I open the door and he smile softly.

Seonghwa: It's nothing to be embarrassed of.
Me: It is!
Seonghwa: People do crazy things all the time when they're drunk, besides you fell right to sleep after you did it. You're a good kisser.
Me: Ew! Shut up!

He chuckles before smiling cutely again.

Seonghwa: Let's go watch a movie downstairs dummy.

__