Chapter 4

After some time, there were some noises in the house. Anirudh was speaking very loudly that the cameraman has come to click pictures of him and Manorma.  Everyone gathered there. Though they were not happy by all this, they could do nothing. So, they just stood there and watched what was going on.

(Writer's POV- I did not want to include the function part in this. So, I changed the way anirudh hurts bondita. I don't know whether this idea is good or bad but I just feel like going with this one. Do tell me was my decision right? )

Anirudh:- (LOUDLY) Manorama!!! Jaldi yahan aao. Maine tasveer kheechne waale ko bulaya hai. Wo tumhari aur meri tasveerein kheechega. Vaise to meri bondita ke saath tasveerein hain lekin unme hamara kad mil nhi rha to vo itni achchi nahi aayi. Tumhare saath bahut achchi aaengi.

Bondita was listening to all this. She got very sad and angry at the same time that how can her pati babu say so. She decided not to go downstairs because she didn't want to see all that. On the other side Anirudh was getting the pictures clicked with Manorama. He wanted Bondita to come so that he can fulfill hi task. But she didn't. Everyone went from there. 

In the evening, Koyeli came to Bondita and she was looking very sad and dull. Bondita asked the reason of it and what she listened shocked her. She quickly ran to the study and stopped with a jerk to what she saw. In the study, instead of Anirudh Bondita's picture in Barrister attire, their first picture together, there was Anirudh and Manorama's picture. She felt like someone pierced her heart. The symbol of their bond...that picture was now replaced by another one that too of Manorama. The picture which was the symbol of their one and only dream- to make Bondita a Barrister was not there. She could not think of how to react. She fell down with pain and started crying. 

Bondita:- Koeli didi, pati babu ne hamari tasveer ki jagah apni aur choti patni ki tasveer laga di. Vo toh kehte the na ki yeh tasveer unke liye sabse khaas hai, iss tasveer mein unka sapna basa hai, to kyu hatai unhone yeh tasveer. To kya ab main yeh samghu ki vo nhi chahte ki main barrister babu banu yaan phir unhe mughpe vishvas hi nahi raha?

She ran to Anirudh's room and saw that he was talking to Manorama.

Bondita:- PATIBABU!! KYU KIYA AAPNE AISA? MERI TASVEER KI JAGAH CHOTI PATNI KI TASVEER? MUGHE BATAYA BHI NAHI, POOCHA BHI NAHI? AISA KYA HO GYA HAI PATI BABU JO AAP AISA VYAVHAR KAR RAHE HAIN?

Listening to Bondita's screaming voice, everyone gathered there. They were unable to understand what's happening. Bondita explained it to all of them that what was the matter. Everyone was shocked because they also knew how important was that picture for both of them. 

Anirudh:- Mughe na hi Bondita ko, na hi kisi aur ko koi safai deni hai. Mughe kisi se koi baat nahi karni. Mera jo man kiya maine kar diya bas.

Bondita:- Man kiya? Aapka vo tasveer hatane ka man kiya? Aapne kaha tha ki jis din yeh tasveer mein basa sapna poora hoga uss din sabse zyada khushi aapko hogi. To phir aapka vo tasveer hatane ko man kaise kiya?

Anirudh:- BAS BONDITA! Mughe pata tha tum yeh sab kahogi. Lekin jaanti ho, mughe in sab baaton se koi farak nhi padta. 

Bondita:- Farak nahi padta? Theek hai. Agar aapko farak nhi padta to mughe kyu farak pade. Aapko jo karna hai vo kijiye BARRISTER BABU. 😐😐

Anirudh(in his mind):- Yeh kya kaha tumne Bondita? 😨😨Barrister Babu?? Biristra Babu bolti to phir bhi main seh leta lekin.....tumne kaha tha na ki zyada apnapan birristra babu bolne mein hi aata hai. Shayad tum apnapan jatana hi nahi chahti. (And he closed his eyes out of pain.) 😭😭

Bondita ran from there and locked herself up in the room. KSJ was also disappointed.

KSJ:- Kya kaha tumne anirudh ki tumhe bahu ki baaton ka koi farak nhi padta. To theek hai, mughe bhi ab tumhari baaton ka koi farak nhi padta. Jo karna hai karo. 😡😡

And everyone left. 

So, this is it for today guys. I hope you liked it. Do comment. 👇👇👇. Stay tuned. 

Thankyou. 😊😊😊😊