Chapter 19

The men came there. They saw that Bondita was still unconscious. So, they picked her up and took her to a diiferent location unaware of fact that bondita was listening everything.

On the other side, Anirudh stood outside the factory that the man told Bondita was in.
Anirudh:- Main aa raha hun bondita. Tumhare pati babu aa rahe hain.

He ran inside but he was shocked to see that there was no one inside. He thought maybe the man lied to him. He had a look around but was disappointed to find no one there. So, he headed back home because he had no other option left. He could not go anywhere now because it was already dark. He was shattered. He was unable to find his bondita. He reached home to find everyone waiting with hopes in their eyes. On seeing Anirudh return alone, they all became sad.

KSJ:- Beta, bahu kahan hai hamari? Kahan hai hamari bahu? Tu use bina liye kaise aaya? Bol, kuch to bol.

But Anirudh didn't answer as he was lost, completely lost. He walked emotionlessly to his study and locked the door from inside. Kaka understood his situation and decided to leave him alone for some time. Anirudh picked up his and bondita's photo, fell down on his knees and started crying. He was not in his senses.
Anirudh:- Kahan chali gayi tum bondita? Mughe tumhari zaroorat hai. Ham sabko apni bondita ki zaroorat hai. Mera honsla kon badhaega, mere "kadam se kadam" kon milaega?

Suddenly he saw bondita standing in front of him.
Bondita:- Aap itni jaldi himmat kaise haar sakte hain pati babu? (She blew her face.)

Anirudh stood up happily.
Anirudh:-Bondita...bondita..kahan chali gayi thi tum haan? Aise bhi koi jaata hai bhala.

Bondita:- Main chali gayi to kya hua? Aapko mughe dhundhna chahiye na. Aur aap ne to vo kaarkhana achche se dekh bhi nahi. Kya pata aapko wahan mere baare mein kuch saboot mil jaate?

Anirudh:- Bond...(Suddenly she disappeared.) Haan, bondita theek keh rahi hai. Mughe uss kaarkhame ko ek baar achche se dekhna chahiye. Main abhi jaata hun.

He was about to go but kaka stopped him.
KSJ:- Anirudh! Kahan jaa raha hai beta? Itni raat ko?

Anirudh:- Haan kaka, vo main usi kaarkhaane jaa raha hun phirse taalashi lene. Shayad koi saboot mil jaaye mughe meri bondita ka.

Kaka:- Itni raat ko? Kal jaana na beta. Abhi tu jaa, jaake so ja.

Anirudh:- Neend? Aapko kya lagta hai, mughe neend aaegi kaka? Aur vaise bhi main jitni jaldi ho sake bindita ko dhundhna chahta hun.

Kaka:- To hum konsa rok rahein hai tughe. Lekin abhi nahi beta, kal jaana. Tughe meri kasam. (Anirudh could not do anything but stop.)

He knew he would not be able to sleep. So, he went to Bondita's room. He sat on her study table and remembered all the moments of study spent with her. Then, his eyes fell on a diary. This was the same diary that he gifted to bondita. He opened it. On the first page, it was written Bondita Roy Chaudgary in a beautiful handwriting. He smiled after seeing it. He turned the page. He started reading it.

Dear Diary,
Main aaj pehle baar diary likh rahi hun. Vaise to maine aisa aaj tak kiya nahi. Lekin, pati babu bhi karte hain to main bhi karungi. To sabse pehle din ke liye mughe koi vishay dhundhne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Main uss insaan ke baare mein likhungi jo mere liye mere sab kuch hain. ( He thought she was talking about sumati maa.) Vo hain mere pati babu, mere sansaar, mere bhagwaan. Mere pati babu ne mughe kitna kuch sikhaya hai, mughe siksha ka adhikaar diya, mere liye iss samaj se lad liye, mere liye har sambhav pryaas kiya. Aur sach kahun, mughe aisa bilkul nahi laga tha ki meri maa ke illawa bhi koi aisa insaan hoga jo mere liye itna kuch karega, jispar main khud se zyaada vishwaas karungi, jo mere liye bhagwaan se bhi upar hoga. Meri dugga ma se prathna hai ki mere hisse ki khushiyan bhi vo mere pati babu ko de dein. Aur haan, main khud se yeh waada karti hun ki main pati babu ko BARRISTER BONDITA ROY CHAUDHARY banke dikhaungi aur unka sapna poora karungi.

Bondita Roy Chaudhary

Anirudh was in tears after reading this. He held the diary close to his heart and cried his heart out and he didn't knew when sleep engulfed him. 

Next morning, he woke up. He was holding bondita's diary. He suddenly remebered everything. He had to go. He rushed downwards and went to that factory.

On the other side, Bondita was feeling very thirsty. So, she was screaming and asking for water. The men heard her and they mixed one doze of that "dheema zeher" in it and gave it to her.

Bondita:- Kon ho tum log aur mughe aise kyun pakda hai? Kya bigada hai maine tumhara? Chod do mughe.

The man:- Kya bigada hai? Kisne kaha tha zyada chalak banne ko, kisne kaha tha samaj ki riti rivaazon ke virudh jaane ko? Ab bhugatna to tughe padega hi na. Ab dekh teri kya halat karte hain ham. Anirudh babu ko to pata bhi nahi chalega aur tu iss duniya se gayab.

Bondita drank the water because she could not speak further.

Bondita:- Tum log kuch nahi bigad paaoge mera. Dekhna, pati babu aaenge aur aisi saza denge ki tumhe umra bhar yaad rahegi.

The man:- Are vo yahan aaega tab na. Use pata hi nahi chalega ki tu kahan hai. (All of them laughed.)

Bondita in her mind was praying that may her pati babu see the sign she has left and decipher it. But then she started loosing her consciousness because of the effect of the poison.

On the other side,Anirudh reached the factory again. He was now deply examining the things. He was searching everywhere. Suddenly his eyes fell on some blood stains on the floor and besides it he saw some broken pieces of bangles which he knew were of Bondita.
He got tensed. Was his bondita hurt? Was this her blood?

So, that is it for today guys. I hope you all liked it. The next part will be uploaded soon and till then, Stay Tuned. Also, let me know in the comments how was it?👇👇👇👇

Thankyou😊😊😊