Chapter 20

So, when Anirudh saw the blood, he doubted if this was bondita's blood but then seeing the broken pieces of bangles near it gave this surity that she was here only. Then, his eyes fell on a piece of papaer which had some blood on it. He opened it and read what was written in it. 

Pati Babu, yeh log mughe kisi dusri jagah le jaa rahe hain. Vo tulsipur ke seema par koi puraana makaan hai uski baat kar rahe the. Main aapka intezaar karungi. Aapki bondita.

 He was tensed on the one hand because it was bondita's blood but happy on the other side because she didn't loose courage and successfully gave hint about her whereabouts. Now, he had to rush to the place . He came to the road but before he could move further, he collapsed and fell down. Because he had not eaten anything from the past 2 days. A man was passing by. He recognised him and took him to the haveli. Kaka was very worried. He called the doctor and the doctor informed that it was nothing but weakness because of nothing eaten. He was unconscious. When he gained consciousness,  he was uttering bondita's name. After coming in senses, he was shocked to see himself in haveli. He stood up to go to the place. But kaka stopped him.

Kaka:- Beta 2 dino se tune kuch nahi khaya hai. Khana kha le phir jaayi. 

Anirudh:- Kaka, main khana kaise kha sakta hun. Bondita ne bhi naa jaane kuch khaya hoga ke nahi. Mughe jaane dijiye. 

Kaka:- Lekin beta, agar tu kuch khaaega nahi to kaise ladega un logon se. Aisi halat mein tu bondita ko bacha paaega? Hamari baat maan beta.

Anirudh:- Theek hai kaka, main kha leta hun. (He ate food.)

Now, he took the car and went towards the border of tulsipur as told by bondita in the letter. He was holding the letter in his hand. ("Bondita main aa raha hun.") He was now near the border. So, he stepped out of the car. He was looking for a building in which bondita can be. 

On, the other side, bondita was still unconscious. The man now mixed 4 dozes of the poison together and made an unconscious bondita consume it. They all laughed. "Jab yeh mar jaaegi na to saare gaaonwaalon ke saamne dikhaenge taaki koi aur aurat aisa karne ki himmat na kare."

Anirudh found an old building. He silently went inside it. He saw people standing at different locations with knives to guard. He went from behind near one and made him unconscious without making any noise and took the knife. After lot of efforts, he was able to overcome all the men standing outside. Now, he peeped from a window opening and saw bondita lying unconscious on the floor and besides her two men were standing out of them was the same person who had escaped that day. He had informed the police so the police too came. They caught the two men. Anirudh started beating them.

Anirudh:- Himmat kaisi hui tumhari meri bondita ko haath lagane ki. Main yeh haath to dunga aur yahi maar dunga tumhe. Kaise himmat ki.....he was out of control and was burning in anger. 

Police:- Rehne dijiye anirudh babu. Ham inhe dekh lenge. Aap kyu kanoon apne haath mein le rahein hai. Aap apni patni ko le ke jaaiye. (The police took the men with them.)

Anirudh ran to bondita. "Bondita, bondita...utho na. Dekho tumhare pati babu aa gaye. Ankhein kholo na bondita...mere.. liye.. please..."😭😭😭😭😭. He took some water and sprinkled it on bondita's face. But in vain. He thought maybe its because of  lack of eating anything. But he was unaware of the fact that her life is in danger. He took her home and asked kaka to immidiately call the doctor. 

He made her lie on her bed in her room. He held her hand. The doctor came and he examined her. After examining, his facial expressions were enough to tell that something was wrong. 

Anirudh:- Doctor, boliye na kya hua? Aap itne pareshaan kyu hai. Bondita bas kamzori ke kaaran hi behosh hai na.

Kaka:- Are bolo na!!!! Chup kyu khade ho?

Doctor:- I am sorry lekin.....

Anirudh:- LEKIN KYA DOCTOR!!!!!!!

Doctor:- Mr. Anirudh, aapki patni ko dheema zeher diya gaya hai aur inki tabiyat bahut khrab hai.

Anirudh and Kaka:- KYA!!!!!!!

Anirudh:- Dheema zeher? Meri bondita ko unhone zeher de diya. MAIN CHODUNGA NAHI UNHE!! Lekin doctor, kuch ilaaj to hoga na.

Doctor:- Ji ilaaj to hai lekin agar usme thodi si bhi gadbad hui to hum inhe kho sakte hai.

Anirudh:- NAHI!! Kuch nahi hoga meri bondita ko. Aap boliye doctor kya karna. Kuch bhi kijiye lekin bondita ko bacha lijiye. Main haath jodta hun. Please....bondita ko kuch nahi hona cha...(he turned towards bondita and saw that her hands and lips had turned blue.) Doctor, doctor...yeh bondita ke haath aur honth aise neele kyu pad gaye hain.

Doctor:- Yeh zeher ka asar hai anirudh babu. Rukiya main inhe ek dawai deta hun. (He took a tablet and mixed it in water and anirudh made her drink it.) Is se neelapan thoda kam ho jaaega. Ab aap meri baat dhyaan se suniye. Ek min bahar aaiye mere saath.

Anirudh:- Ji. Kaka aap yahin rahiye bondita ke saath.

Kaka:- Haan anirudh tu jaa aur achche se samajh lena sab kuch. (He went. Kaka went to bondita and kept his hand on her head.) Bahu, beta utho na. Dekho tumhare kaka sasurji tumhare saamne hai. Utho na beta. Tumhara aise khamosh letna hamein achcha nahi lag raha hamein. (He was in tears. He was lightly caressing her head with love and care.)

Anirudh came. 
Kaka:- Kya hua anirudh. Kya kaha doctor ne?

Anirudh:- Kaka, doctor ne kaha ki vo roz subah aur shaam ko aaenge bondita ko dekhne. Aur unhone kuch dawaiyaan di hai jo bondita ko samay samay pe khilaani hai aur beech mein geeli patti bhi karni hai.

Kaka:- Anirudh, Bondita kab tak theek ho jaaegi. (In tears.)

Anirudh:- Kaka 2 hafte lagenge.(Also in tears.) 

Kaka:- Hum mandir ho ke aate hain. Hamein bahu ke liye prathna karni hai. Tu idhar hi baith. (He went.)

Anirudh saw Bondita and got emotional. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

So, that is it for today guys. I hope you like it. Do tell me in the comments. 👇👇👇👇The next part will be uploaded soon. Till then, stay tuned. 

Thankyou💕💕