Random Interaction🗣

Hello People. How are you all? I hope you all are fit and fine and are taking good care of yourselves. Today I just thought of having a small random conversation with you all. So, tell me in the comments section, how you started watching BB. Was it from the start only or something else? I will tell mine.

So, one day I was just scrolling on IG after the completion of my exams. In my explore page, I saw a post of a fanpage. It was the scene of the Heera mandi track where Anirudh goes to find bondita on station and a shopkeeper says that she tore a page from magazine and anirudh says " usne ise haath lagaya hai to yeh anmol ho gayi hai". I thought apni wife or someone ke liye bola hoga.So, I opened that fanpage and saw all the videos and was amazed by the concept. And by the time I finished watching all of them I was convinced that it is a good show and needs to be watched. Then I went on youtube and searched barrister babu. The first clip which showed up was their victory day from bedwetting track. I then saw all the clips on youtube. Phir kya tha....I binge watched all the episodes in 6-7 days🤣🤣🤣. And now, I am here writing fanfictions for the same random serial I saw one day.😍😍😍😍😍😍.

So, this was mine. Tell me about yours in the comments.
Love you all❤❤❤❤❤❤

And yes the next chapter is gonna be interesting. So, stay tuned😌😉😉😉.