| 🏫 |

"i um- lets just try not to associate ourselves with them, yeah? they look like trouble" jeonghan says after staring for a bit. "i agree with jeonghan. lets not get too close to them unless its absolutely necessary" jisoo says, the others nodding along. 

the group kept walking froward to where their lockers were and when they found their assigned lockers, they stopped to put in stuff they thought werent necessary for class. all of them only put a few things in and decided to bring their bag with them to make it easier. so now they were just waiting for wonwoo to finish organising some stuff in his locker. 

"im not gonna lie though, they look hot-" chan started only to get cut off. "chan!" seungkwan whisper yelled while pushing him jokingly. "what? its not like im gonna go ahead and talk to them. i dont think i wanna get myself involved with them anytime soon" chan chuckles. "make that a never" wonwoo jumps in and says.

====

just by a simple look at their faces and you would know they didnt want to be where they are right now, school. the walk to school was just filled with complaints, soft chatter and occasionally some laughter. the group of demons stood at the gates of the school and stared, contemplating why they agreed to this. oh right, they quite literally had no choice or say in this.

hearing a sigh come from his left, samuel turns his head to see that it was hansol. "come on, lets just get the fuck in there and get today over with, im tired" he sighs. "hansol, dont be such a bitch. you just woke up like an hour ago" mingyu says with a roll of his eyes. "as if you didnt wake up later than me" hansol snaps back.

"guys! can you two please shut your mouths and start walking" seungcheol says from behind, already annoyed of the two. hansol and mingyu simply shut up and start walking to the door of the school. 

the group then continue to walk to where the prinicpals office is, ignoring all the stares and whispers from students around them. when the boys passed by one group specifically, they felt as if the said group had some weird bright aura coming off them but payed it no mind.

being the one in front of the door, seokmin pushes it open and says, "uncle!! i missed you".  hajoon looks up from his computer only for his lips to turn into a smile as he sees his nephew and his friends walk through his office door. "kids! oh its so good to see you again" he says happily. "ok, so here are your schedules along with your locker keys. and knowing you boys, you wont be paying much attention to class which honestly, i could care less about. just dont cause any trouble around the school and you'll be fine" hajoon continues to explain once the boys were fully inside his office.

those were one of the reasons why the boys loved him so much. hajoon is seokmin's dad's brother which explains the uncle part. and although he is full demon, once he found his soulmate in the underworld, the couple decided that theyd live on earth for awhile or at least until they got tired of it. hajoon himself is a very easy going, care free person which makes getting away with things so much easier for the boys.

after catching up a bit with each other, the demons were quickly kicked out of hajoon's office as it was almost class time. while on their way, junhui couldnt stop thinking about the weird aura he felt coming from the group of boys. and quite frankly, soonyoung was thinking about the exact same thing. the two of them silently deciding to ask the others about it later. for now, it was time for class.