| 💫 |

7 angels were all gathered in one of their rooms as they were waiting for their parents to finish discussing about finding their soulmates. "i wanna know something" chan says out of the blue. "whats up?" jisoo answers looking up from the current book he was reading. "what do you guys think of this whole soulmate thing?" chan asks still staring up at the ceiling as he was on the bed. "well even if we dont enjoy it much, its a thing. we already have our partners initials tattooed on our wrists and theyre permanent. we cant do anything about it" jeonghan sighed.

"should we go downstairs and check if our parents are done?" minghao asked looking around the room. "i mean sure. it has been quite a while" jihoon says. they all nodded and stood up heading towards the living room. "hey mom, hey dad. whats the news?" wonwoo asks as he reaches his parents. "well, we couldnt find a lot but we do have an idea" his dad answers. "but we dont think you 7 will enjoy it much" wonwoo's mom continues. "what do you mean we wont enjoy it much" seungkwan asks, "youre not talking about sending us to the human world are you?" jeonghan asks slowly. "no" chan mutters quietly.

"we're sorry kids but we've gotta do it. there's no other choice at this point. just know that we will be sending you to a human school" chan's dad says. "we'll give you a potion to get rid of your wings but your eyes will still stay blue as they are still a colour of human eyes" jeonghan's mom says making the other parents nod. "when are we going?" jisoo asks softly as he looks down. "youll be going either tomorrow or the day after" his mom answers. "that quick?" seungkwan says shocked. "yes, the sooner you guys leave, the sooner you might find them" his dad says.

the 7 leave the room quietly and go back to minghao's room. "so, how are you guys feeling?" minghao asks breaking the silence. "not too well but again what can we do? its better than not finding our soulmates" jeonghan says still staring at the wall. "jeonghan hyung's right. its better than not finding our soulmate at all. we just gotta be careful once we're there" jihoon sighs.