| 🥀 |

the rest of the school day consisted of constant callings from teachers since for most of the class, they were either spaced out, sleeping, or simply just not paying attention. the seven were now gathered in the living room of their apartment, each doing their own thing. that was except for soonyoung and junhui. those two boys stare into nothing, eyes boring into the floor and wall, both thinking the same thing, "do i bring it up?".

"are you two okay?" asked samuel, breaking the silence. everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at the two. "oh! i- um, right. i just wanted to like bring up the group of boys at school this morning..." junhui said with soonyoung muttering a small "same" next to him. "i was actually wondering the same thing. they had this weird aura around them and they were like glowing in a way???" seokmin questioned.

"they were. i'm not entirely sure what it was though" seungcheol replied. the boys thought about it for a bit longer before silently agreeing to just ignore it for now. they continued sitting there for what seemed like hours before somebody spoke up and suggested they go to a mall or something. and having nothing better to do, the rest just agreed and started getting ready.

the demons sat in a comfortable silence while on the way to the mall with seungcheol driving. yes, they can drive. once there, they decided to separate depending on what they wanted to do. seokmin was the only one alone cause he wanted to go look at some books and potentially buy some. he headed on to the book store and looked through the shelves for something he enjoyed. and as soon as he picked up a book he wanted, he heard something from the other side of the bookshelf.

"we havent even been here for an entire day and yet i already miss heaven so much"

thats what seokmin overheard. he was about to walk away until he realized what that person said and did a double take. "heaven..?" seokmin whispers to himself as he goes to take a peek on the other side. his eyes widen as soon as he sees the same group of boys they were talking about earlier. the one with purple hair seemed to be looking at the books while the other...six? yeah, six were chatting. and just like at school, these boys were glowing. seokmin also noticed that they all had blue eyes, confirming his thoughts.

he then just nodded randomly to himself in shock and hurriedly payed for his book so he could go find the other demons. "why am i alone now of all times" he mutters as he exits the store and starts walking to where he thinks the others should be.

gathering as a group again, the demons straight walked to the car to go back home. "guys, i have some news" seokmin says as soon as they all get in the car. the other six turn to look at him and wait for an answer. "those boys from school? yeah uh theyre angels" he continues. silence was the response he got. "i mean, it does link up to them glowing and their weird aura" hansol points out after a bit.

well, guess they got their answer now.