| 🥀 |

it was now the next day and the demons were getting ready to leave. the 7 demons along with their parents decided that leaving sooner was better so they could get used to the area before going to school. "remember what i said yesterday guys" seokmin's mom says as she gives them the potion. each of them nod saying their goodbyes to their parents and head off towards the gate where the portal is located.

"remember that your wings are gone when you drink this potion so i don't wanna see any of you idiots jumping off the roof of a building thinking you have your fucking wings" seungcheol states and looks directly at one of the demons, more specifically, soonyoung. kwon soonyoung was known to be one of the fastest flyers in the underworld next to his parents. flying would always be his favourite thing to do no matter the occasion. in fact, he just went on a quick fly right before all of this. "dont worry hyung. ill get used to not having wings and walking everywhere in no time" soonyoung answers calmly. "to be honest, im sure we all will. its not like we go everywhere with the help of our wings" samuel chuckles.

right after he said that, they all downed the potion at once. they all soon felt a tingling sensation coming from their backs as their wings started to disappear and take its place in the backs of their owners where its not visible. and for those who have fangs -junhui, mingyu, samuel- all felt them change into a less sharper shaped tooth (still a fang). their eyes have also now turned to a normal brown color. "right, we look weird as fuck now dont we" mingyu more stated than asked. "lets just go through the god damn portal and get this shit done with" junhui says just wanting to hurry up and find their soulmates.

the 7 demons all agreed to what he said and stepped through the portal only to get practically thrown onto the ground of the other side, the human world. all groaning, they slowly stood up and took a good look of their surroundings. luckily, they werent in a very crowded area so no one saw a random group of 7 boys appear out of nowhere. "goodness this place looks terribly plain" hansol says. "we gotta stop complaining guys" seungcheol reminds while rolling his eyes slightly. "basically, whats going to happen is that we will go find our apartment, explore this place, and then relax and get prepared for whatever the fuck is gonna happen tomorrow when we enter this school" he continues as the others nod along.