| 🥀 |

"have any of you got any signs about your fucking soulmate yet?!" hansol asks frustrated. "no hansol, calm down. we'll ask our parents later, they're currently holding a meeting about this" seungcheol answered. the 7 demons were currently inside seokmin's room chatting whilst waiting for their parents to give them any bit of information about their soulmates. "what do you guys want in your soulmate?" mingyu asked being the curious person he is. "to be honest, i have no fucking idea" seokmin answers. "same bro, same" soonyoung says. "guys, lets go down. our parents should be done by now" seungcheol says, checking his watch.

they all head on out of seokmin's room and downstairs all hoping the same thing, 'please tell us you've found our soulmates'. once downstairs, the 7 saw all their dads sitting around a table. they all separated from each other and went to their own dad, ready to ask questions.

"so dad, whats the news?" soonyoung asked. "well, we're sending you guys off to the human world" his dad answers. "what?!" they all exclaim. "i'm sorry. us demons? going to the human world? excuse me??" samuel asks. "yes samuel, you 7 are going to the human world" his dad answers. "fucking hell" samuel hears the person next to him, junhui, mutter quietly while rolling his eyes. "but why?" mingyu asks. "we've searched through all the folders and files to find someone with the same initials you got here in the underworld, but no luck. so, we came to the conclusion to send you all to go to the human world in hopes of finding your soulmate" was the answer they got.

"i dont fucking want a human soulmate" jun whines. "stop being all whiny hyung. who knows, there might be a demon in there. we dont know anything" samuel mentions. "i genuinely doubt that, sam. if there were a demon there, im sure our parents would've told us about them" hansol replies. "im going to have to agree with hansol on this one, samuel. if there were demons in the human world, their birth information would still be recorded cause theyre still a demon, they only look like humans and live in the human world" seokmin sighs softly. "my hopes are all gone now hyung. we're never gonna find our soulmates" samuel says sadly. "stop being all sad guys. we just gotta hope our soulmates are there" soonyoung answers positively. "at this point, i could care less if my soulmate was a demon or a human" seungcheol sighs. "same here hyung" mingyu mutters softly.