| 🥀 |

hearing a knock on the door, seokmin stands up and opens the door to see his mom standing there smiling softly. "hey hun, can i come in for a sec? i need to tell you guys about something" she asks. "sure" seokmin shrugs and moves so his mom can enter the room. "hey kids. i gotta tell you guys about something that us parents have decided to do" she says after she sits comfortably on seokmin's bed.

"please tell me you guys changed your minds and we're not going to the human world" junhui says. "unfortunately no" she chuckles lightly. "you guys are leaving the underworld latest by the day after tomorrow. before you guys go through the portal, we'll give you a potion to drink that will make you look like a human. it'll get rid of your wings, your red eyes, and your fangs for those of you who have it. and we will be sending you to a human school. so please, behave. try not to get super mad that your eyes turn back to red" she continues.

"well that's gonna be hard for some of us considering we're demons and anything annoying will piss us off" seungcheol states. "that's why i need you guys to stay together and make sure people there dont piss you guys off. if any of you see someone getting angry, take them away from the source immediately" she answers. "i mean we could do that. us 7 would always stay together anyway especially in this case cause we're in a place we dont like and arent familiar with" samuel says. 

"good then. now, if you excuse me, im gonna go back downstairs" she says and leaves the room. "hansol and junhui, were you listening?" seungcheol asks right after. "yea we were. we know what youre gonna say so yes, we'll try and stay as calm as we fucking can even though it might be impossible" hansol answers for the both of them. "hyung you need to calm down. its not like every single thing that passes those two will make em mad" mingyu chuckles. "mingyu do you even remember the time this kid just passed by hansol and just said a simple 'hi' and hansol just lost his shit" seokmin says making junhui laugh. "ok let's not talk about that. i wasnt in a good mood that day and to be honest that kid was weird as fuck bro" hansol defends.