Chapter 27- Mysteries Unveiled

PEPSI'S POV

A few minutes earlier...

I can't stop frowning from my balcony as I watch Jake walk away from our house. 

I really couldn't believe that I didn't notice him stalking me. I mean, how was that possible? I have always been alert in everything! 

I was internalizing something in my favorite part of our house, the balcony. It's my go-to place where I let my soul flirt with the moon as the world passes by under the beautiful night sky.

And then that asshole showed up in my room all of a sudden, and what made me even furious was the fact that he finally saw my face without my makeup...

And I think he liked it.

That's the problem with most guys in the latest generations. They're too superficial and everything is all about their egos. They'll only date attractive girls regardless of their personality. Of course, prettier girls will have more likes and followers. They usually treat them as a trophy and replace them with prettier and hotter ones when their interest dies out. 

It's also the same with some girls, so I think the latest generations are hopeless cases. 

Not that I'm insecure or whatever and I'm not generalizing. That's my own observation and you can't blame me because two important people in my life had been a victim...

That's why I erupted into anger earlier and I have already expected his reaction upon seeing me. 

And I wasn't wrong. He starts acting like he's in love with me. Why? Because he finds me "attractive" this time? That's bullshit.

Love is such a big word that has no definite meaning. If you genuinely love the person, you love everything about her, everything from her imperfections to insecurities and not just the good things about her. 

How about those unattractive women according to our stupid society? Won't they be given a chance to find their "Prince Charming"?

Will they be forever ignored by their crushes?

Their crushes who have already set their eyes on their own crushes, their female counterparts.

If you happen to know a guy who will choose an average-looking girl with a radiant personality over a fake barbie doll, then that boy deserves an award.

You can lust or infatuate after the physical characteristics...

You can love their beauty with your eyes and body...

But loving them with your heart? It requires time. A connection. A certain force that will bring your hearts together...

And why are you thinking about Jake?

Duh? Because I'm currently looking at him from the window? What kind of logic is that?

And speaking of the devil, my eyebrow automatically rises in curiosity upon seeing him running back to our house, looking scared as fuck. Looking closely, I smirk when I realized why.

Lucipurr...

Good boy!

Our black Great Dane has an unbelievable amount of libido in his bloodstream and he wanders every night to look for his poor victims around the neighborhood. He probably thought Jake was a little bitch. 

His size and color usually scare and intimidate people and animals but he's actually such a nice dog. He licks our feet all the time and walks me home whenever he sees me.  

He's just perpetually horny, that's it.

Seeing Jake run in horror upon seeing our dog feels so satisfying.