Chapter 1- Who's that Girl?

JAKE'S POV

"JAKE, where the hell have you been?! I've been calling you for ages!"

Sierra's sharp voice on my newly-pierced right ear got my jaw ticking in annoyance. I immediately end the call and push on the pedal harder, prompting my car to shoot forward. I'm already late at school and she's being bullshit again.

This girl is my main bitch—I mean, girlfriend, and there are times that she is really annoying as fuck. She has been blasting my phone with her missed calls and messages for the past hour and I couldn't care less.

Our first class starts at 9 a.m. but before that, she wanted me to come with her for a fucking coffee at Le Reve, a coffee shop on campus. It's basically the same as Starbucks but only more expensive—maybe because of their faster Wi-Fi connection and their baristas can actually get your name right no matter how unique and difficult it is to spell.

I'm tired of her forcing me to take thousands of pictures of her holding that damn frappuccino in every pose and angle she can muster.

As soon as we're done with it, she will just pick one picture—YES. Only one fucking picture and post it on Instagram. She would always look the same in all of those, to be honest. She would then put captions about her warm coffee in the cold morning with a bonus, random verses from the bible, or about some inner beauty shit quotes taken from Google while I just wallow in my drink which would be as cold as the water in Antarctica by that time.

Fucking girls. If not for her hotness and blowing skills, I would have tossed her out of my life already.

Girls are just useful on my bed, for my ego, and some other physical stuff, but emotionally speaking? They're a fucking mess. They are all just the same. I have dated almost all kinds of them, and they have a lot of things in common:

One, they're sensitive as fuck and can't live without the attention and ego boosters.

Two, their beast mode would always be ready to be activated whenever they're hungry.

And three, they're shallow and demanding most of the time and would take sixty-nine years to get ready. 

I'm the kind of man who wants to control my own time, and no one should take that away from me. If you have plans on taking over it, you have to be anything but boring, and those three examples above.

Sierra's kind of an exception from them. She just transferred to our school last year and instantly became the Queen Bee.

Boys and some girls drool over her.

Girls and some guys envy her.

Why not? She got the body of a porn star.

I was really happy when I made her mine. It wasn't really that hard, actually.

But the thing is...

I'm not in love with her.

What is love anyway? I'm not really sure about its meaning.

All I know is...

It's bullshit.

Corny.

Unnecessary.

Love makes you weak. Guys who are in love with their girls turn to someone comparable to a dog; they will follow them around and succumb to all of their wishes and other bullshits, and just the thought of it irks me.