20: PUT A RING ON IT

☆彡:・;.*:・。

"I NEED YOUR HELP."
"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

Carl halted in his steps as he looked at the girl with a scrunched-up face as he entered the kitchen, "why would I be joking?"

Kylie looked at him like he had 5 heads, "why would you be joking? 'Cause I wouldn't like to fuckin' think you were being serious!" She raised her voice from the kitchen counter. She was helping Debbie out and covering her chores for her while she was getting something sorted with work. Or at least she said it was work, really the teen mom was at a clinic, getting a proper pregnancy examination done because the 30 tests she had taken weren't reassuring enough. She had no time to do her chores today, but she didn't want Fiona screaming at her for missing her day and messing up the rota.

"Why?" Carl asked, genuine confusion in his voice as he slipped onto a seat by the counter, "what's gotten into you all of a sudden?"

"What's gotten into me all of a sudden?!" She repeated his words as she poked her index finger into her chest, "what's gotten into me? What the fucks gotten into you?! You're literally pretending like you didn't just scream fuck the barmaid all over the fucking bar an hour ago!" She accused, placing her hands on the counter he sat at. The very one Kassidi was biting his earlobe at the morning prior.

Carl looked even more offended at the girl at her unexpected rage at him. She wasn't the one getting her head screamed off in front of everyone by her crazy girlfriend, "dude! I was arguing with Kassidi! She wouldn't listen to me!"

"Well, you shouldn't have brought her to my fucking bar!" Kylie retorted, throwing a dish towel over her shoulder.

"Stop being petty. Are you gonna help me or not?" He asked again, leaning his arms on the counter. He wasn't wasting time arguing with her- this wasn't even about her in his opinion. Kylie stepped back, looking him up and down disgustingly and in shockingly the audacity of him, "no!"

"Why not?!" He shouted again, not giving up.
He needed her input and her guidance; he had no one else to go to.

"BECAUSE!" She yelled again, not going over what she just said, "you're such an asshole to me and I'm sick and tired of letting it slide on by."

Carl looked at her like she was a joke, "since, uh, when?" He deadpanned, doing his sarcastic expression with a raised brow and pressed lips.

"Since always, Carl. I'm not helping you out with whatever it is." She finished, drying the rest of the dishes.

"You don't even know what it's for!" He argued with her.
"I don't care!" She mocked his tone back, looking at him with her doe eyes.
"Kylie," he scoffed, "hurry up."
"No!" She answered back.
"Why?!" He hit his fist on the counter.

She shook her head in disbelief, "you're a fucking idiot."

"How?!"
"Because you're so fucking dumb you don't even know what you did wrong! You got angry at me for no reason!"

"I beg to differ." He tilted his head with pursed lips and squinting eyes.
Kylie held her arms out as if asking an audience to back her, "I didn't fucking do anything in that bar but make your drinks."
"You spat in the drink." He said, matter-of-factly.

"YEAH, WELL I HOPE I FUCKING SPAT HARDER INTO THEM," she said, turning around to stare into his eyes.

Carl was unfazed by her behavior, he let her scream to his face and he sat there showing her his cheek, letting her get it all out so he could say his bit. In all honesty- this was the type of behavior he wished Kassidi had- Kylie's type of crazy.
Where they yell at each other because they're angry and trying to get their point across without messing up by letting a laugh slip— not because they're angry and spiteful towards each other. Kassidi had already told Carl she hated him— Kylie was yet to tell him that and mean it in their lifetime of knowing each other.