02: NO BONE-ZONE

☆彡:・;.*:・。

"WHY'D YOU DITCH ME TODAY? I got called Bruce Jenner like 5 times, all because people somehow magically know I got the snip! I mean, what does that even mean?! He's the dad, right?" Carl burst through the door of Kylie's bedroom, watching her examine her current outfit. She'd spent the last half hour trying on all the new clothes she'd swiped from the mall— no credit card included.

Carl booked an appointment to finally be circumcised the moment they'd counted up all his money and had the operation completed yesterday. Of course, like magic, the news had spread like wildfire and Kylie was clueless as to how the news had got out: the only people who knew about it were the family, Carl, Kylie, and Dom— and the three were the only ones who went to the high school.

Kylie stood by her suspicion, but she was yet to make Carl aware of it.
The girl had stayed home from school today because for once, she was genuinely ill— she woke up not feeling too good and not looking the best color. Veronica thankfully agreed with her, and sorted her out with some drugs and hot cups of tea- and she was as good as new.

Kylie liked to blame the implant in her arm for supposedly messing with her bloodstream and messing with her immune system, but Veronica thought she was just being crazy and dramatic.

"Yeah but she got a sex change so she's female now," Kylie informed him, taking off one of her tops, "she goes by the name Caitlyn," she explained, trying on another shirt, "it's quite funny now that I think about it. Smart joke."

"Is not. And put on some clothes! Do you know how many times I've been to the ER to get my thing stitched back up again?!" Carl argued as he hobbled on over to her bed.
Kylie watched him throw his bag to the floor and close his eyes as his hands twitched with temptation- he was struggling to deal with the uncomfortableness down there.

Kylie laughed and took a guess. "Once?"

"Twice!" He corrected, sitting his head up.

Kylie laughed into herself as she proceeded trying on her new wardrobe— courtesy of Debbie's voucher she'd stolen from a teacher's handbag. She took a liking to the oversized, black t-shirt but quickly recalled Kev's complaints of her never wearing bright colors and her promise to Tyson that she would incorporate more color into her wardrobe for summer.

She switched into the white version and smile more satisfyingly at that- it looked so fresh and clean but her only issue was how see-through it was. "You think I could pull this off? Or should I wear something underneath?" She asked, turning for her friend's opinion.
She didn't want it to seem too skanky.

"You're not wearing anything underneath?" He questioned, standing up whilst covering his crotch— or more like holding it down. "Like shorts?"

"No, I was freewheeling it," she said, lifting up the shirt, and though and behold, she revealed her simple string of underwear she'd teated herself from Victoria Secret.
"Why? Is it bad? Can you see the pink through the white?" She wondered, twisting from side to side as she pulled them further up and down, doing whatever it was to make them less visible. "Wait, I think I got a lacy, white pair in here. One second," she waved off, bending down to fish them out of the bag.

Knew I bought them for a reason!
Kylie, you look after yourself so good.

"Oh, shit—" she heard Carl groan behind her, but she was too busy digging to the bottom of the bag, crouched on the ground as she stuck her arm in the paper bag.
I need to stop buying clothes.