15: SAVING WATER

☆彡:・;.*:・。

TWISTING AROUND AND locking the bathroom door, I turned my 5'4 self around to the boy waiting patiently in front of the shower.
"Hurry up!"

"Hold on," I stopped him, the tips of my fingers on the threat of touching his clothed chest. "What do you think we're doing here?"
"What does it fuckin' look like we're doing," he responded, removing his top, "we're showering."

I didn't buy it. I wasn't buying it. I wasn't doing this. "I can't."
"WHAT?!" Carl looked up unimpressed, "you fucking stink, Kylie. Like death."
"Gee, thanks." I retorted. "That'll get you into a girls pair of panties,"
I was stalling, and at the worst time.
I fucking smelt worse than a sewer rat, covered in dog shit with sour cream morning breath. I did not look flattering at all, and the longer I stood there, the more the grease was going to harden into my hair and, well. . everywhere else.

"Who said I wanted into a pair of panties?" He asked, smirking and he unbuckled his belt. The sound itself did something to my chest, or even my stomach, like a kind of. . flip? Nausea? But the good kind, like the butterflies in your stomach when you're on a rollercoaster. Oh, and beating in my—

"Kitty cat." Carl accused, throwing his clothes in the laundry basket. "Don't be a pussy."
I'm no pussy, NEVER! A voice screamed in her head, rip your underwear off and get in that steamy shower, Kylie!
—But I can't, another groaned, you can't throw away everything you've learned! The straight-up facts you were taught! Don't do it.
—Baby do it. You know you want to. You can feel it, you can feel it between your legs, no matter how hard you try to ignore it. Clenching your legs and curling your toes, baby let it go!

I fiddled with the necklace around my neck, ignoring the sudden split personally disorder I was experiencing. I shifted on my feet.
"Come on," Carl pressed, turning on the shower, "it'll be funny. It's just a shower." He called.
I nearly scoffed, "ta-tuh! That's never the case with you."
He peered out behind the glass and perked an eyebrow cockily, before his attention was drawn to the fiddling I was doing with my jewellery. "What the hell is that?"

"What?" I questioned, dropping it back down my shirt and removing my shoes.
Carl strutted over from the running shower and to my face, furrowing his brows as he reached down and grabbed the piece of silver. "What the fuck?!" He spat, pulling it from my neck with a snap! "Jesus?"

"Uh, Jesus Christ. Our lord and saviour," I corrected with my eyes closed, "it's just a physical reminder to steer clear of my sins." I said, reaching for the jewellery, but Carl clasped his hand shut around the symbol and chucked it behind him, landing in the toilet. "Fuck a sin. Like you've never sinned before?"

"Carl!" I shouted, heading to the toilet. He too sprinted to it, pushing me out of the way and flushing it down the drain. He leaned on the tank, fingers circling the dual as he flushed away the trinket. "Oh no," he mocked in a monotonous voice.

"Carl!" I shrieked, stomping my foot on the tiled floor. "Are you fucking kidding me?!"
"What?! It was a worthless piece of fucking jewellery, Kylie! You've so-called 'sinned' before and haven't been stricken dead by God! What's different this time? Just because you act like some saint of purity now doesn't mean everything you did before never existed." He accused.

Little did I know just how frustrated Carl felt with the whole situation. It wasn't necessarily to pressure me for his pleasure, but more so, for mine. So I would stop lying to myself- to stop trying to be someone I'm not.

"Um, yeah it does," I continued, noticing the steam in the room. "I've been forgiven for my sins in the past so I can move forward and. ." shit, what was it again? Give my life to Jesus? "Act like. . give my life? Jesus owns—"