Moving To Axle City 1

Note: Might start and be different from Blaze of Glory since it would include Crusher and Pickle moving to Axle City w/ Blaze and AJ.

The day was bright and cheery at a crop field as two monster machines zoomed through, with a third following behind, jumping excitedly as he watched the older two.

"Woo-hoo!!" 16-year old Blaze cried out, grinning as he watched his older brother do a flip and pass him. "Nice one, Crusher!"

"Come on, you two!"17-year old Crusher laughed before driving off. "Try to keep up!"

"We will!" 8-year old AJ grinned as he stepped on the pedal. "Yahoo!"

"Alright!" Blaze chuckled, accelerating and zooming after his brother.

The brothers sped here and there before hopping out of the field. They skidded to a stop and began to laugh. As they did, a 15-year old Pickle scurried out of the field.

"That was great, guys!" he said with a cheer.

"That was awesome!" Blaze gave a laugh. "Another tick off the bucket list on the things we wanted to do after graduating college,"

"Ah, yes," Crusher rolled his eyes playfully. "Zooming through a crop field is DEFINITELY part of our After-Graduation Bucket List,"

"Hey, guys, see that hill?" AJ pointed over to a hill from a distance. "I bet it would make an awesome jump!"

"Ooh! Ooh! I'd LOVE to see that!" Pickle nodded vigorously.

"All right!" Blaze smirked. "You in, Crusher?"

"More than anything," Crusher gave a nod and started up his engine.

"AJ, give me some speed!" Blaze cried out, followed by a nod from the human boy as he stepped on the acceleration.

The two older monster machines took off, with Pickle cheering for them as they zoomed. They made it to the hill and jumped over it.

"Whoa!"

"Whoohoohoo!!"

"Whoohoo!"

They landed in a pile of leaves with a thud. They glanced over at each other before beginning to laugh to AJ jumped out to face his truck brothers.

"That was great!" he said. "We went so high!"

"Yea-heh!" Blaze agreed as he came out of the leaves; some of them forming a mustache over his mouth. "we really -"

AJ and Crusher suddenly burst out laughing at the sight of their brother. Blaze blinked at them in confusion.

"What? What's so funny?"

"Blaze, it looks like you have a mustache!" Crusher told him with a laugh as AJ tumbled back and fell on his back, still laughing.

"Huh?" Blaze stared down at himself before laughing. "Oh, yeah? Well, wait 'til you guys see this..." He ducked down back into the leaves and stood up, revealing leaves on his hood that made a weird hairdo. "Now it looks like I have crazy hair!"

AJ was stuck laughing at the red truck's silliness. Crusher caught his breath from laughter before grinning.

"Alright, I can play that game," He ducked down in the leaves and stood up, the leaves around him forming the ears and trunk of an elephant. "And I look like an elephant!"

Blaze laughed at his older brother as the dark blue truck did a little trumpet. "Good one, Crusher! BWUHAHAHAHA!"

The trio let out another round of laughs as the two monster machines shook the leaves off themselves. Pickle finally caught up to them, catching a glimpse of them covered in leaves before they managed to clean themselves off.