Truckball Team-Up

At the Axle City Garage, Blaze and Crusher were inside playing with a ball. Each of the had a racket attached to their back ends while Gabby stood on some boxes and acted as the announcer.

"Blaze takes the ball!" she announced. "He bounces it to Crusher... who then bumps it and drives forward... then he hits it back to Blaze and it's... in the goal!"

"Whoo-hoo!" Blaze let out a cheer as he bumped the ball through a diamond-shaped goal.

"Yeah-heh!" Crusher grinned and high-tired with brother. "Nice work, Blaze!"

"Great play from you too, Crusher!" Blaze laughed.

"Nice Truckball play, you two!" Gabby clapped her hands. "Best teamwork I've seen in a while!"

"Come on!" Blaze urged the dark blue truck. "Let's go shoot some hoops!"

"Alright!" Crusher nodded. "Gabby, throw us a ball!"

"Here ya go!" Gabby threw the ball to them, and the dark blue truck bounced the ball into his paddle before shooting it towards the goal. "Nice shot!"

"Thanks," Crusher sighed, wiping sweat off his forehead. "Phew!"

"The one time you get a break from inventing, and you're STILL getting tired," Blaze let out a laugh. "Maybe we should take a break?"

"Guys! GUYS!" Suddenly, Pickle and AJ dashed into the garage, looking excited. "Come quick, you guys! You've gotta see what's happening at the Monster Dome!"

"No break then," Crusher let out a sigh, causing the red truck to laugh as AJ boarded his driver's seat.

Gabby got on her ATV then they all zoomed out of the garage. They entered the Monster Dome and gasped as they saw the sports court set up inside.

"Wow!" Blaze's eyes lit up. "It's a giant Truckball court!"

"Hellooooo Monster Machines!" Bump greeted the crowd from the stand. "And welcome to the Truckball Tournament!" A round of cheers and applauds came from the crowd. "It's almost time for the big game, all we need are two teams ready to play!"

"Ooh, me!" Blaze raised his tire and planned to drive forward. "I wanna play--!"

"Blaze, NO!" Crusher grabbed him with the tow hook and pulled him back. "Blaze, my dearest brother, how many trucks are on our team?"

"Uh... well, there's you and me, so... two," Blaze replied.

"Well, I'm sorry, but you can't play unless you have a team," the referre spoke, driving to them. "And to be a team, you need to have five trucks,"

"That's right!" the brothers turned to see Speedrick enter the field with four other trucks. "Ha-ha! Too bad, Blaze! I guess you can't play in the Truckball Tournament like me and my team!"

"Back off, lunatic." Crusher glared daggers at the large white truck.

"Speedrick?! YOU have a Truckball team?!?" Blaze's jaw dropped.

"I sure do! See?" Speedrick motioned to the team he had behind him. "I've got five trucks on my team: one, two, three, four, and me! Ha-ha-ha-ha!" He then turned to Crusher and smirked. "Come to watch me win, lightning boy?~"

"Psh, as if," Crusher huffed, crossing his tires. "If you were the only one who's gonna play then I'd rather not watch at all,"

"You sure?~" Speedrick raised an eyebrow. "You could be my cheerleader~"

"He said NO THANKS, Speedrick." Pickle snarled as Gabby crossed her arms and nodded.

"Oh, well, maybe next time," Speedrick shrugged him off before turning, singing mockingly. "~I get to play Truckball, but Blaze ca-an't! ~'Cause he doesn't have a team, team, team--- WHOAAAAA!!! WHOA!"