Moving To Axle City 2

Meanwhile, Blaze and AJ screamed as they floated over a forest. They hung onto each other as the bubble floated over a desert canyon. Once it did, the bubble began to shake. Blaze noticed this with wide eyes.

"Hey, look!" he cried out. "The bubble! I think it's about to---"

POP!

The duo screamed as they dropped down out of the sky. AJ hung onto the seat belt and shut his eyes as they kept falling. Finally, they were able to land on the sand with a thud. Blaze sighed in relief.

"Whew! What a ri-ide!"

"You can say THAT again!" AJ agreed as he got off the red truck's driver seat. "Hey Blaze, where do you think we are?"

"I don't know, AJ," Blaze frowned, looking around. "But we're far from Axle City, that's for sure. We have to get back before---"

"HELLOOOOO?!!" A familiar voice from a distance yelled out. "CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!!"

"That sounds like Stripes, the tiger truck!" AJ gasped and looked around to find the tiger truck. "But... I don't see him!"

"Me neither," Blaze helped the other look before glancing up to see Stripes floating above them. "There he is!"

"Stripes!" AJ cried out, trying to get the other racer's attention.

"Stripes! Down here!" Blaze called out.

"Blaze! AJ!" Stripes sighed in relief as he spotted them. "Oh, boy am I glad to see you--- OOOOOOH!" Stripes yelped as his bubble popped, and he landed into some vines. "RRRAAAWWWW!! Oh no! I'm tangled in these vines!"

"Hang in there, Stripes! We'll find a way to get you out of there!" Blaze exclaimed, ready to drive towards the tiger truck when AJ stopped him.

"But Blaze, Stripes is up really high!" the boy told him. "How are we gonna climb up to him?"

"Hmm..." Blaze looked around to think before an idea came up on his mind. "Ooh! I have an idea!"

AJ nodded and jumped back into his brother's driver seat. Blaze drove over some ramps and smiled.

"We can use these rocks to help us jump to the top!" he said.

"Great idea, Blaze!" AJ grinned, placing his visor down. "Huh, according to this, the orange ramp is steeper, so we'll go high and be able to reach Stripes!"

"Let's do it, AJ!" Blaze nodded before zooming to the orange ramp, jumping off it with a cheer as they landed with a thud. "Yeah-ah!"

"It worked, Blaze!" AJ celebrated. "We made it!"

"Whoa...WHOA!!" The duo turned to see some of the vines break, causing Stripes to yelp and gasp. "Blaze, AJ, the vines are starting to break!"

"Gaskets!" Blaze's eyes widened. "We have to get to Stripes fast!"

"Over there!" AJ pointed to more rocks. "A green ramp and a yellow ramp."

"Which ramp gets us to the top of the ledge?" Blaze asked, watching as his little brother lowered his visor.

"The green one! It's got just the right steepness!" AJ yelled out, placing both his hands on the steering. "Go for it, Blaze!"

Blaze nodded and revved his engines before zooming off and jumping off the ramp. He landed accurately with a thud.

"Yes!" he cheered.

"All right!" AJ grinned. "We made it!"

"Oh no!" Stripes cried out as he watched more vines break. "Guys, HELP!"