Mystery Bandit

It was another ordinary day. At the Monster Dome, a race was going on, where Blaze and AJ were speeding through the track. Crusher raced behind them, a grin on his face as he caught up to them.

"Come on, Blaze!" he urged him. "If one of us wins, then we'll get to win... The Steel Wheel Trophy!"

"Ooh, yeah!" Blaze cheered as he spotted the silver tire trophy at the winner's podium. "Let's go, go, go!"

"Uh-oh, guys! Look!" AJ pointed to the white truck in front of them. "Speedrick's in the lead!"

Speedrick smirked and spun around to face them. "Ha-ha-ha! See you at the finish line, slowpokes! And lightning boy~" He winked at Crusher, who rolled his eyes with a groan. "That trophy's gonna be miiiine!"

"AJ, gimmie some speed!" Blaze grinned and sped off to catch up.

Crusher did the same, causing the three of them to look like they were about to come for a tie. The audience were fired up, as was Bump Bumperman.

"Whoa! Ho, what a race!" he announced. "There goes Speedrick pulling ahead.. .but now it's Blaze in the lead! Oh! It's Crusher! It's Speedrick! It's Blaze! And now it's...!"

Speedrick was just about to pull a cheat for the lead. Crusher spotted this and smirked. He flipped over the white truck before using the air to his advantage by speeding up. Blaze and AJ laughed happily and cheered as their eldest brother made it over the finish line first.

"CRUSHER WINS! CRUSHER WINS!"

The audience cheered happily as the fireworks went off. Crusher drove onto the winner's podium, with Blaze and AJ driving after him as the boy got off.

"You did it, Crusher!" he beamed, high-tiring with his eldest brother. "You won the Steel Wheel Trophy!"

"Yeah, go Crusher! You rock, man!"

"Whoo-hoo! Yeah! Yeah, man!"

The brothers turned to see one of their biggest fans, Joe and Gus, cheering, as they drove to them.

"You sure were fast today, Crusher!" Gus cried.

"Yeah, wicked fast!" Joe agreed.

"Aww, thanks everybody," Crusher smiled. "You guys are the best fans ever!"

"Crusher! Blaze! Hey, hey!"

They glanced over to see one fan pushing himself forward. He beamed at the sight of them.

"My name is Ferris, and I am a huge fan!" he spoke. "Of both of you!"

"Nice to meet you, Ferris!" Blaze smiled.

"It's nice to meet all our fans," Crusher added with a laugh. "All our fans are friends, after all,"

"R-Really?! That's awesome!" Ferris lit up. "I-if it's not too much trouble, could I take a picture of you guys and the trophy?"

"Of course! Come on!" Blaze nodded.

Ferris geamed up again before he lined up in front of the trophy with the brothers, but he didn't do anything. Blaze and Crusher exchanged glances, even with AJ, who shrugged. Ferris soon realized the mess and sputtered.

"Oops... silly me! I-I forgot my camera over there," he pointed to his camera on a stack of tires. "But don't worry - it's a metal camera that I can grab with this: my magnet!"

He showed off a magnet on his crane. The brothers gasped in amazement.

"Whoaaaaaa!" AJ let out a gasp.

"Nice!" Blaze beamed.

The magnet's pulled on the camera past the surprised trucks into the magnet. AJ grinned and got the camera.