Moving To Axle City 3

Meanwhile, Crusher, Blaze, Stripes and Darington drove through a snowy landscape.

"Whoa..." AJ glanced around in wonder. "Guys, check out all the snow!"

"Ooh!" Blaze giggled. "This is great! Come on, everyone!"

"Don't have to tell me twice!" Crusher rolled a snowball into his tire and threw it at his brother before driving off.

"HEY!" Blaze laughed as he rolled more snowballs into his tire. "You all better run!"

Stripes and Darington let out a laugh as they followed after the dark blue truck, all of them cheering and squealing as they tried to avoid getting hit by a snowball. They all began to play more in the snow, each letting out excited laughter and happy cheers as they drove around.

"Whoo-hoo!"

"Yeah-heh-heh-heh!"

"Whooooo!"

"Yeah!"

"All right!"

"Zeeeeeeeeg!!!"

The group stopped playing at the familiar voice from a distance.

"Hey, that sounds like our friend Zeg, the dinosaur truck!" Darington pointed out.

"There he is!" Blaze cried out as they all looked up to see Zeg inside his bubble. "He's still in that bubble!"

"Yoo-hoo! Up here!" Zeg called their attention but gasped as he floated up to the top of a mountain. "Whoaaaaaaaa!!!"

"Zeg!" Stripes gasped.

"Zeg have to get out of bubble!" Zeg said, holding out his tires with a roar. "Zeg smash bubble!"

"Uh," Crusher hissed in disapproval. "I... don't think that's a good idea!"

"Zeg, wait-!" Blaze tried to stop the dinosaur truck but was too late.

"ZEEEEEEG!!" Zeg yelled out as he popped his bubble. "Uh-oh!"

He dropped to the ground with a scream, landing on the snow with a thud. He then began to roll down the mountain in a snowball.

"Whoaaaaaaaa!!!!!" he screeched. "HEEEEEELP!"

"Zeg!" AJ gasped. "Oh no!"

"He's rolling away in a giant snowball!" Darington cried out.

"Don't worry, guys. We'll catch him!" Blaze offered then he and Crusher sped off to follow the dinosaur truck.

"Whoa!" Zeg cried out, feeling lightly dizzy. "Zeg can't stop rolling! WHOAOAOAOA!!!"

"We're comin', Zeg!" Crusher called out.

The brothers sped up, going faster and faster to try to catch up with the dinosaur truck. They turned left, right and vice versa, following the huge snowball in attempt to save their friend... until they realized that the road was ending at a cliff.

"Gaskets! Zeg is headed right for that cliff!" Blaze gasped.

"Whoa-oh, this bad!" Zeg proceeded to panic. "ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEG!!!!!!"

"We've gotta go super fast to catch him!" AJ suggested.

Crusher and Blaze nodded in agreement as they deployed their boosters.

"Leeeeeet's Blaze!"

Both brothers take off, a contrail of mainly blue and red following behind them. Zeg was getting close to the cliff, causing the dinosaur truck's panic to rise.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!!"

Zeg screamed as he flew off the cliff. Crusher and Blaze skidded to a stop before firing their tow hooks to grab Zeg. As soon as their hooks clicked, they retracted the rope, pulling the dinosaur truck to safety. Zeg gasped as his tires met the snow on the ground once more. He cheered.