Epic Sail

Note: I'm not writing all of the eps. Just the ones that have... flair. Enjoy!

Blaze, AJ, Crusher, Pickle, Gabby and Stripes let out a cheer as they sped through the water in their sailboat of red, orange, lavender and blue. Crusher was at the steering, securing that they don't sail in the wrong direction. By his side, Blaze stood with a grin.

"Okay, crew!" he called out to them. "The wind is blowing this way. Let's turn the sail!"

"Aye aye, Captain Blaze!" AJ nodded with a salute. "Pull the mainsheet rope!"

"Yah!/Rawwr!" Gabby, Pickle and Stripes saluted and laughed as they turned the sail to the opposite side.

The wind blew their boat across the other part of the sea. Crusher laughed, also turning the steering to get in control of the wind while the others cheered.

"Well, it looks like the wind's calm today," the dark blue truck sighed in relief.

"This boat is amazing!" Gabby cried out.

"Of course it is!" Pickle squealed. "Crusher made it!"

"I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THE CRUSHER, THE YOUNGEST INVENTOR OF ALL THE TIME, IS HERE!" Stripes yelled out, causing the dark blue truck to cringe.

"Oof!" Blaze laughed. "Man, Stripes, that was louder than Darry and Starla's when they found out, and you already knew it before them---"

"Wait, I DIDN'T!" Gabby gasped. "I DIDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE HIM! WHAT?!"

"C-Come on, guys," Crusher cleared his throat, catching their attention. "can I NOT be a popular inventor for a day or two? Let me just be Crusher, your friend,"

"Yeah, guys," Blaze agreed with a nod. "Crusher's got a tons of fans when it comes to his inventions, and he doesn't really want anymore,"

"Alright, alright," Stripes nodded with a sigh. "But still, this sailboat's amazing! How do you guys make it go so fast?"

"The sailboat moves fast because it's powered by the wind," Crusher told them, motioning to the wind blowing against their sails.

"The wind?" Gabby and Stripes looked surprised.

"Yeah. It's using wind power," AJ confirmed with a nod.

"Wind has the power to push things. See?" Blaze explained further. "When wind blows against the sail, it pushes our boat forward through the water. That's wind power,"

"Wind power? Rawwr, I like it!" Stripes grinned.

Pickle nodded in agreement as they continued on with their ride, laughing and cheering as they sailed through the sea. Just as they did, a familiar voice from nearby came and spoiled their day.

"~My sailboat is the be-est! Yeah, yeah!~"

"Oh no..." Pickle groaned at the awful singing voice, as did Stripes, Crusher and Blaze. "It's-"

"~It sails so fast, 'cause I'm the best sailer in the whole ocean!~" they all turned to see Speedrick hoisting up his sail on his silver and maroon sailboat with an automatic hoisting mechanism.

"Speedrick," Blaze sighed before putting up a smile to act friendly. "Ahoy, Speedrick! Need some help?"

"Ha! I don't need help!" Speedrick scoffed. "My boat's one of a kind, all automatic, no work needed! Besides, my boat is way faster than yours, Blaze!"

"It's also my boat, idiot," Crusher deadpanned.

"And I don't know, Speedrick," Stripes smirked. "This boat is pretty fast!"