The Jungle Horn

"Ooh, are we there yet?! Are we there yet?!" Pickle excitedly asked as they all zoomed through the jungle.

"We would be if a certain SOMEONE would set down his phone and stop texting his boyfriend," Crusher rolled his eyes to Blaze, who indeed, was in a deep and happy conversation with Darington through the phone.

AJ had been driving for the red truck for the whole way. As much as they were happy to have Blaze and Darington together, it was a little annoying when their brother was constantly on the phone whenever they were far apart. Even if they were still in the same building, as long as they were a few miles apart, they would still text one another and would be obssessed with the conversation between them.

"Blaze, maybe you should put your phone down," AJ suggested, pressing hard on the breaks, which caused the other to halt. "You DO know that you've got a date with him later tonight, so-"

"Oh, right!" Blaze set his phone aside and nodded. "Sorry, guys!"

"Man, I knew you two were gonna be close, but this is a whole new level," Crusher snickered.

"HEY, GUYS!"

The group looked up to see Stripes on top of a treehouse, waving down at them. Pickle gasped.

"STRIPES LIVES IN A TREEHOUSE?!" he squealed. "THAT IS AWESOME!"

"Come on in!" the tiger truck called out.

"Well, you heard him," Crusher smiled and motioned to the steps, heading up to the treehouse. "Let's go,"

He led the group up, each of them hopping on each step. They soon made it to the top, where an excited Stripes greeted thme with a beam.

"You're finally here!" he leaped for joy. "Welcome to my treehouse!"

"Woah!" Pickle gasped. "LOOK AT THOSE SWINGS!"

"Wanna give it a try?" Stripes asked.

"YES!" the green truck leapt to one of the swings. "WA-HOO! COME ON, GUYS! YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!"

"Right behind you, Pickle!" Crusher drove to a trampoline and bounced up to the other swing. "Wa-hoo! This IS fun!"

"Come on, Blaze!" AJ urged his brother. "Let's swing!"

"Yeah!" Blaze grinned before he and Stripes jumped up to play with the other two.

The group cheered as they swung on the swings. Blaze then hopped off his swing onto one end of a seesaw. Crusher jumped off his and landed on the other end, both laughing as they jumped on on both ends. Pickle let out a cheer before hopping down to a trampoline and bouncing on it. Stripes let out a happy roar as he swung and leapt over to a log pole.

"Hoo-hoo!"

"Oh, yeah!"

"Yeah-heh!"

"Rawwr! Yeah, yeah!"

"Whooooo-hoo!"

They soon landed on the ground, each of them laughing in happiness. AJ got off of Blaze's driver seat with a beam.

"Stripes, your treehouse is cool!" he said.

"Oh-ho, thanks, AJ!" Stripes grinned. "But just wait -- you guys haven't even seen the best part yet! Wait here, I just gotta climb up and get it!" He drove over to the big tree in the center. "Tiger claws!" His claws popped out then he began to climb up the tree.

"Ooh, I wonder what he's going to show us!" Pickle excitedly squealed.

"Could be anything," Crusher chuckled.