Chapter 5

Warning: R15 scene!

She didn't remember how she got back to the cabin after that.

By the time she came to her senses, Rosena was already in a hard bed.

Rosena looked up at Yerhan. The calm eyes were filled with Rosena more than earlier.

He caressed Rosena's short hair.

He rubbed his lips on her hair as if he didn't care even though she was soaking wet and dripping.

Before she knew it, his hot fingers swept down the back of Rosena's neck.

Although it was a finger with calluses everywhere, it was long and pretty.

The fingers that were going down the neckline, dug into Rosena's collar.

When his fingers rubbed against her skin, Rosena recalled that she was dressed as a man.

She wondered if she should stop now, but her lips didn't move.

She felt like she was crazy. Her body was desperate for this man now.

It wasn't long before Rosena's buttons all came off.

The bandage wrapped around her chest was revealed, but Yerhan was not surprised.

He skillfully pulled down the bandage, as if he already knew.

The bandage that was pressing against the chest fell to the floor, and the big chest was revealed in the dim room.

Yerhan kissed Rosena's red cheeks.

He seemed to be driven by instinct, but somehow he did it gently.

Soft lips came down the cheek like raindrops.

Then he lightly sucked the flesh under the soft neckline.

The joy spread throughout her body from the part where his lips touched.

Rosena let out a weak groan without realizing it.

Yerhan heard it and dug into Rosena's weak spot.

The red marks spread as if he had dropped paint on Rosena's white skin.

"Liden."

He whispered in a slightly hoarse voice. Even that was as sweet as forbidden fruit.

Rosena scratched his back slightly with her nails instead of answering.

Then Yerhan kissed Rosena's lips several times.

He acted as if he didn't know what to do with joy everytime Rosena showed any reaction.

Rosena looked up at such Yerhan. His eyes changed after their skin touched.

At first his eyes were so intense that it felt like it was going to burn everything in the world, but now it was like a refined flame.

While acting as if all the light would scatter, Rosena was constantly carried away.

Rosena couldn't look away.

The pulse below her chest accelerated so fast, and it ran to my fingertips.

She even thought maybe this would be the feeling if she fell in love.

But this wasn't an act out of love.

Nevertheless, all she knew right now was that this had been an unstoppable thing.

It was instinct, and there was nothing important for both of them now but to covet each other.

His scent overlapped over the curved body of Rosena.