Chapter 7

Yerhan looked down at Liden, who was fast asleep.

She was sleeping next to Yerhan, looking for warmth.

Yerhan's fingers danced through the reddish marks on Liden's body.

Just looking at the marks he left made him feel full.

It was obviously an impulse relationship, but he didn't regret it.

Rather, he felt satisfied and she looked so lovely.

Yerhan touched Liden's short hair.

Touching her hair slithering between his fingers, it felt as if he owned all of her.

Yerhan couldn't overcome the urge and kissed Liden on the cheek.

When the warm skin came into contact, his chest thumped.

He kissed her earlier because he wanted to quench his burning thirst, but now he couldn't stand her loveliness.

Yerhan, who was smiling unconsciously, pulled the blanket up a little.

He lifted himself up after gently touching Liden's cheek.

There was something to do before dawn. It was the disposal of the dead bodies.

Yerhan took off his wet clothes and picked up the bloody clothes he was wearing.

Just in case, he didn't want to dirty the clothes Liden gave.

As he walked out of the cabin, the rain was full of nice, fresh air.

The white trees with water droplets on them shook lightly in the gentle breeze.

He felt so good that he thought he was excited.

It was only natural because he had found the light he had been looking for so far here.

Yerhan took a light step toward the place of the dead bodies.

The scene of fierce fighting remained there. Trees that were cut randomly by knives and five bodies were scattered all over the floor.

Fortunately, the blood had almost been washed away thanks to yesterday's rain.

Yerhan pondered where to put the body.

After much thought, he found the bushes and began to move the body.

Moving five dead bodies was quite troublesome, but it was better than being caught by Liden later.

"Or is it fortunate that it is not a monster?"

If he had dealt with the monster, he would not have been able to dispose of the body perfectly because of its large size.

By the time he finished organizing the surroundings, it was quite late.

Yerhan hurried to the cabin, recalling Liden who would be alone.

The steps became faster and faster, and the closer the cabin got, the more his heart beat.

He wanted to see her face even though it was only a short fall.

Yerhan opened the wooden door after changing his clothes outside.

Yerhan put down his knife and looked toward the bed, wondering if she was still asleep.

The bed was empty.

"...... "

Yerhan stared at the bed with a hardened face.

He looked around to see if she had gone out for a while, but he couldn't see her bag in the corner.

Thump thump, his heart started beating hard as if it was going to pop out.