Chapter 19

Ms.C was still mad at me. She wasn't really cool with what i did or anything i had going on. We talked for awhile but she told me to get my "ducks in a row" before coming back to have any conversation with her.

I went back to my place and seen Erica was still out. I had nothing to do & everybody were basically still sleep. I watched some stuff off hulu but still was tired of waiting for Erica to get up so I decided to wake her up..

E: WTF ?!
A: i'm bored & needa talk
E: what ?
A: i made you breakfast, do you want it ?
E: yes thank you ?
A: why you say that like it's weird
E: i mean idk it's not but yeah
A: okay hold up let me get it,
E: why you being so nice
A: idk i'm bored. C mad, everybody sleep &
i'm bored.
E: soo what ? i'm the back up ?
A: what is up wit ppl and the word back up today ?
E: So i take it you & ms. C talked ?!?
A: yes i told you not to leave a mark but over all it was my fault for not being more forward..
E: yes that's your problem,
A: i guess , she told me not to come back until i figured the us thing out & you said the same thing. soo what i do ??
E: Well honestly i can say it was good, it was amazing. I just feel we have some great here. I love it here. I love what we have. Sex just make things worse. Plus dex was right , i love watching you fuck on other ppl.
A: i don't know. i want some real , we safe , we are comfortable. we eachother person. sex make things messy. C isn't like other ppl i've talked to but she is amazing & like some of the ppl i've talked to also.
E: you weird, you like C. go talk it out wit her. we figured us out & we been understood us.
A: it's not that easy
E: well i'm tired , i wanna sleep
A: you suck go back to sleep

I left out of Erica room and went to the living room. I sat on the couch and did some work on my laptop. I also hit up Zaria. We talked for awhile and just caught up on everything. We talked for almost 4 hours before Erica came in the room & joining the conversation..

E: my mom asked where you coming this year?
Me: yes i wouldn't miss it...
E: idk why she still ask after what 3-4 years
Me: ma knows i wouldn't miss they're anniversary party for anything
E: you just love the food
Me: no i love they face when we give them their gift...
E: have you picked out they gift yet ? i sent you options
Me: yeah but i did get it checked out first & cleared for the green light.
E: okaay i talked to my brothers & they on board and can get them on vacation for everything
Me: they start work wednesday so how that's gonna work ?
E: yeah they leave monday. So we can go in clean up & get everything out the way tuesday.
Me: okay the pod arrives tuesday too.
E: okay ill be back later , i'm bout to go out wit dex & kendall ,
Me: no invite ?
E: no you not invited it's a surprise tho
Me: like what ??
E: you'll see soon ,

Erica walked out the house & i went back to my conversation with Zaria. She made a joke on how me & erica sound like a married couple. I wanted to hang up but i laughed. Zaria swear she made peace with our situation and realized that we weren't gonna work but Erica & I was end game but she do miss the sex.

Me: i miss it too but that was our problem
Z: yeah we been on 1 real date since meeting 2 years ago  ?
Me: it was sex & we got comfortable , we were safe if it make sense...
Z: yeah like a safety net.
Me: yeah but imma text you ,
Z: okaay ttyl.

We finally got off the phone. My mind was clear & i had to go fix one more thing. I decided to go get flowers & ended at Ms. C house but what i arrived to wasn't some i was ready for.