Chapter 3

After finally arriving to Zaria's place , she found me trying to understand why i was late but before I could say anything she started pulling me to meet her new friend. Zaria gets a new friend every second of the day so i wasn't surprised about this one.

Her new friend was about 5'3 , a blasian with black silky long hair , and she had a cute smile. This one wasn't new but i was going to let Zaria have this one.

"OMG ! ACE !" she said

"Hey , bri" i replied back while hugging her

See me & bri who real name is brianna went to school together and had many different flings as friends because she wasn't really "OUT". Her mom would've had killed her if she knew but her dad was cool & only cared if she was happy and being safe.

I never thought i'll see her & zaria at the same private party though. Zaria was really strict when it came to her guess list for these. So i knew something was a sit up.

After talking for a couple minutes, I realized it was almost 12 and the real party was about to begin. She would always let people leave and keep nomore less than 10 people.

Zaria had this rule where if you wasn't down for whatever she had plan , you was out. But tonight once she turned off the music and to talk ; that's when i knew...

"Tonight , I'm doing something different ," she said while smiling hard asf ,

"Everybody has to play the game of Dirty Dice, but you don't pick who you do the stuff to. The person to your left does." She finished before turning back on the music a little bit while the 8 of us got in a circle like it was elementary.

Zaria sat next to me and that's when i knew it. We started playing the game and after awhile most of em was missing clothes and some was plain out horny.

Zaria had me doing many things to Bri or to her bestie Zy. Zy was a cute ass brown skin with the most gorgeous personality you can ever meet.

After awhile people was just making out and shit without the dice. Zaria then told me to come to the room with her , bri & zy. I was down because i've had them all before and every single one was a nasty freak who liked it rough.

Zaria shut the door behind us while bri was standing in front of the bed watching Zy undress. Zy removed her clothes while sexually eye fucking Bri. They both was fems while zaria was a stem. All three didn't mind being dominate or being submissive , so really i didn't know where this night was going.

While watching them make out and Zy strip Bri naked while feeling her up. Zaria started crising my neck with her nails from the back & whispering

"am i just going to watch or am i going to join?"

I said "both" while she started to switch her hand play from my neck to under my shirt. I loved the feel of acrylic nails on my skin. She then started to unbutton my pants and remove my shirt. Zaria just was a freak hoe and I was her favorite freak.

Pretty Ricky played in the background while the neon lights danced on my dark skin. I already had on my harness Boxer shorts with my 7 1/2 inch realistic dildo.

Bri and Zy started to include Zaria into they makeout situation and it was just hot. Zy started kissing and sucking on Bri neck while Zy tongue was down Bri throat. I didn't even wanna join but i wanted to pull up a chair and enjoy.

All you heard was soft moans and ass slapping. Zy got up and came to sit on my lap.

"you being shy tonight ?" she asked while starting to place kisses on my neck and check areas.