Chapter 10

After awhile I started to rub on your ass while she kissed on my neck. She started to turn me on and all I could think about was what was started last night and i wanted to finish it. I pulled her body on top of mine and removed her shirt rubbing my hands all over her body watching her glaze over my body.

I started to flip her over and kissing down her body. Kissing ever spot just before i got to her clit. Placing it in mouth. She gasped and started to moaning. I went a little longer sucking and licking on her clit while placing two fingers inside her.

Ms. C started to grind on my face and fingers while trying not to lose her breathe.

As i went harder and faster. Her juices started to just drip all over my chin and onto the bed. I came up , kissing her side , licking her nipples , & kissing her chin and lips. She started to suck on my lips while grinding up clit against mine.

I got up to put on my 6 1/2 strap and take off my shirt & shorts.

I put her on the edge of the bed and got on my knees. Licking up and down on her pussy. She started to rub on her nipples and play on her clit while i pulled her legs up and started to slowly put the strap in. Going slowly at first. In and Out until I let go of her legs and moved closer to her. Locking lips with her while going deeper inside her. She locked her legs around me while i started to go faster and faster , chocking her and kissing on her all once.

It went on for a little while longer. She started cummin all over me , herself & the bed. I let her rest for a second , watching her roll over on her stomach. She looked at me while touching her face softly. Looking like a kid in the candy factory for the first time.

I moved closer to her. Kissing her back. I touched and kissed her softly , gently, like she was a kitten.

I could see her smile while traveling up to her neck. I stopped at neck. Taking in her beauty. I kissed her back more while she talked about how she's glad that she came over. Before she could finish her sentence i slid my hands down her ass to put two fingers inside her. She gripped the covers and started to bite the pillow.

Her moans song in the air while I finished massaging her insides with my fingers. Still kissing on her back I started to fill her body cum again. I pulled my fingers out and put them inside her mouth. She sucked them while still recovering from before.

I asked her to come take a shower with me.