Chapter 24

My hands was over her mouth while the other around her throat. It was 5 in the morning and we didn't want to wake anyone up. I started back pounded her tight pussy.

Her hands holding onto my arm. I told her she couldn't cum yet while I was fucking her. I pulled out and flipped her over to eat it. I started fingering her ass while slurping and sucking on her pussy. She tasted so amazing. I kept fingering her ass while sticking my tongue into her deeper..

I loved the way she let me slut her out.

"I can't baby im cummin" she said letting out the loudest moan and scream. She squirted all over my tongue & face. I climbed up to line perfectly in the middle of her body. Letting myself put every inch inside of her. I kissed her while she said sorry for cummin. We kept making out while i slow stroked her. She had both hands on my side pulling me into her deeper.

Her legs started to shake and next thing I knew all I heard was something that would be in my head for days.

"I want your kids" replayed in my head up until Monday while we was on the plane. Erica slept on my shoulder the whole ride while Morgan sat on her phone. We have barely talked since the morning of Saturday. It kinda hurt by how much i loved her conversation

~ 7 am Tuesday ~

I had a few business meetings set up around 11. I made a few connections when out in LA for business. I started making breakfast and started to think more on the kids subject. I wanted kids ; just right now i was workin on building my career.

I was opening up a lesbian bar within 2 years. The construction started a month ago. I had a few kinks to work out but they finally got worked out now i was just designing and making sure we stayed on track to be finished construction and remodeling within a year.

Erica had woke up and i was kinda glad. I needed someone to talk to. We got to chopping it up and she felt like i should tell Morgan before the going to meet her mom.

I had met her adoptive parents , her birth father and heard of her mom. Her mom side didn't like she got pregnant by an American let along a black one. Her adopted parents are her dad parents, which at first confused me but after hearing the full story. I felt bad. How come someone give their kids away and to another country at that. Maybe why she barely talked about her mom side.

She met everyone in my family, it was hard to explain but after awhile those who didn't accept or believe it , let it go. We had nothing to hide or fear. I did know we only told her dad side basically. Her mom side was across seas and had little to no
connect with them.

Erica took a plate and headed back to her mom while I started up my meeting. It was a lot on my mind & plate but nun i couldn't handle.