Chapter 14

It had been a couple months since me and C had been messing around when we finally had the family talk but not on purpose.

We dumped into her parents while out at a restaurant for date night. It was weird because not knowing how to tell people how we met never been a problem for me with anybody. Can't just say "oh she was my teacher who after graduation... boom" because that's weird.

The whole thing was weird and after all we did was argue. On the way from the restaurant, to her house, getting ready for bed. After awhile i just left to go back to my place.

I arrived and erica was chillin on the couch with some random chick. I said hey and went straight to my room.

I waited until i heard the front door close to go in.

"so you bisexual now?" i asked while following her into her room.

"it's not like that at all" she replied

"and why does it matter ? you don't care about me" she finished

I wondered where this attitude was coming from. We chilled for awhile before my phone started blowing up.

C 💦💕

HEY ?
WYD ?
BABY IM SORRY 😭
I miss you next to me.
Are you up ?

Erica looked at my phone then back at me rolling her eyes.

"you had an fight wit her ?"

She asked before i texted back ,

"think imma just sleep at my place tonight. we need time to chill. ttyl , i'm really tired"

Erica started questioning me but forgot she just had a whole female under her a few minutes ago. We talked for awhile before I found myself rubbing her feet. I didn't even rub feet but here we are.

I wasn't drunk , high or anything ; It was just nice to not argue or anything close to it. I liked Ms. C but we haven't really thought out our relationship or us. It felt like another Zaria type of situation...

                            *Their Conversation*

E: so i think i like someone
Me: oh fr ? that's new for you
E: shut up , i've dated before
Me: yeah but you never really liked them.
E: okay & you only liked ppl for their sex
Me: wooow that's low
E: i'm sorry but it's the truth , you have sex wit ppl but never really try for a relationship. Dex thinks it's because of me. I give you the comfort of a relationship but no sex so those ppl fill your sex desire..
Me: no don't do that ,
E: i'm starting to think it's true , we have cuddled , cooked , went on dates , traveled together, if we not waking up next to or in the same house we text eachother first when we first wake up. We sat otp for 3 hours while you was Morgan house talking about nothing. You lmk every detail wit anyone you lay with and bring me food when you get food , we even take care of eachother when the other get sick.. Ace. We legit are in a open relationship together . we are eachother person & problem.
Me: you are my person , i don't see you as my problem. I love chillin with you , you never judge me , you never make me feel i needa do anything i don't want to , you treat me well and it's easy wit you. no stress
E: but i'm not good enough for you to fuck like the one time we got to do the do , you left right after kissing me basically...
Me: it wasn't like that. idk i love you so it was weird because i like them and don't really see more so a little sex don't matter with them no strings attached
E: that don't even sound good , basically prove you can't be with someone fully.
Me: i- stop i can
E: no it's the truth Ace , & you basically break all these ppl hearts and act like it's okay bc y'all had an agreement but ppl are humans Ace. I've seen you play almost everyone but treat me like i'm a princess. I just don't understand and ik how i hate how my family treat me like a baby
Me: i know idk erica where this coming from ?
Erica: from you , y'all had an argument about meeting eachother family and you left bc you didn't wanna "argue" nomore when that's not a real reason.  You have met my whole family & i, yours ... i mean anything our families have we invited , our families even ask if one of us don't go if we okay. My mom legit asked why you wasn't at my birthday lunch like it wasn't just for my parents and me.. Your mom call me if she can't get in contact with you. Maybe everybody is right and it took you argument about meeting family for me to see it. You guys been talking since what June ? and it's almost January Ace. I see a pattern with you and women.

Erica and I talked until realizing the sun was coming up. Maybe she was right. Maybe we were eachother problem but i see her as my person. Never did care much for titles even before meeting her. Everybody was surpised we weren't dating but doing everything together. She just was like my bestfriend.

I asked did she want to cook breakfast and all she replied was "SEEE" while also getting up to go to the kitchen. We laughed about it while also fixing up the pancake mix and Erica cutting the sausages.

After awhile the "Family 🤞🏾" group ft started going off...