Chapter 12

We was sitting in the living room , Her phone kept blowing up and it low-key irritated me. Like it's 4 in the morning who tf trying to reach you at this hour.

She finally answered it while still sitting under me.

< their conversation >

C: Yes ?
unknown: what you doing?
C: home , what
unknown: nothing just checking
C: why ?
unknown: because i am , who you with ?
C: somebody...
unknown: at 4 sum ?
C: yes
unknown: oh , and they let you answer the phone
C: she told me to answer it
unknown: oh fr ? i guess you busy.
C: about to be
unknown: umm okay bet
C: i guess , that's all ?
unknown: yeah i guess ...

<hangs up>

"so who was that" , i asked.

"my ex boyfriend" she answered.

I couldn't be mad because i said to answer it but like she really could've just said it was her ex and i would've let it go. She started playing "Comin' for You by Trey Songz" and got on top of me.

"You got really bad jealously" she started

"first the restaurant man , then you bring your friend for a three some then leaves , now this... what's going on?" she finished

"nothing , you just disappear then pop back up with all these rated X pictures and video & a date and yo ex blowing you up. Shit just not sitting with me." I replied

"well i did break my phone , and once i got it fixed , i texted you . no reply. So i wasn't going to blow you up so i let it be. Went out on ONE blind date and yes i did go out with my ex a couple of times but i wasn't there. you the one who was acting different. Like earlier You had the chance to have me and to give your friend a gift but no. maybe i'm not living up to the image you created in your imagination but that's not my fault.." she finished while getting up

I asked where she was going but she didn't answer so i followed her.

"Ms.C !?! MORGAN !" i yelled while grabbing her.

I kissed her lips , I kissed em again while she held my hand. I looked at her hazel eyes for a second before taking her back to the couch.

I sat her back on my lap and rub on her thighs while continuing to kiss on her lips , cheeks , her chin , her chest , & nipples.

Her hands wrapped around my neck. Messing in my hair while grinding on my lap. I took back off her robe and started to just mark her up... I slid two wet fingers inside her wet kitty ; she started to grind faster and started moaning louder.

Trying to kiss me back , but couldn't hold a kiss long enough without moaning. I placed my mouth on her nipples and just licked & sucked on them. Trying to fit the whole thing in my mouth.

I pulled my strap out and let her feed herself all 8 inches. She went back and forth while i just kiss and rubbed on her. Her moans mixed with "Jupiter Love by Trey Songz" was just a mood setting sound and I didn't want it to me.

I grabbed on to her and started to pound her nonstop.

She started digging her nails in my back. It hurt but i kept going. Picking her up and laying her on her back and continuing stroking her pretty kitty while tongue kissing her. She started squirting all over again and she let the 3 words flow out her mouth but i wasn't paying it much attention because of the situation and the more i put in her , the more her nails attacked my back & side leaving marks all over em.

We both found ourselves laid out on the living room floor , cuddling and just listening to the music play. We both just as sweaty as the other one , she ran a bubble bath and i lit the candles & we just sat and enjoyed the others company while the sun started to fill the room like the candles did that out just basically blown theirselves out.