Chapter 6

Z: So i wanted to let you know that I decided to stop playing around with you.
Me: what you mean ?
Z: this , we fuck , we chill , with do almost everything that people in relationships do but what the fuck is this ??
Me: well i mean , we agree'd to keep no strings attached and just do us.
Z: but what is us ?? that's the point , i am confused at this point. I barely even give people the time of day ; like i give you and you know that.
Me: i don't know that , i'm sorry ; what do you want from me ?
Z: i want you from you , i want more than our flings or hook ups or Netflix & Chill.. like omg I want all of you or none of you.
Me: Zaria , we have been through this .. you say you want more , i give you more , somewhere along the way more become something we can't explain and we go back to no strings. How many times do we go through this before we don't go through this ?!?!
Z: you right , i don't know , last time time was the last time. No more flings , no more hook ups, no more netflix & chill , no more relationship Zaria with nothing to show for it. We are going back to just friends

~end of conversation~

Zaria walked out the room while grabbing her stuff. A couple minutes later , I heard the front door close too. She was really done. Usually the argument goes on for a hot minute than we fuck then we take a shower and lay up. I didn't know what to do so i went and sat next to Erica. She was still watching "Battles of the Sexes".

I sat there looking at the screen but not really I was toned out. I didn't know if i wanted to smoke , sleep or just chill. Erica asked was I good but truly I didn't know. Zaria was like i don't know how to explain it but she was Zaria.

I couldn't sit in the house no longer than I need to. I picked up my keys and phone & just rode around for awhile. It was late but i didn't care. I stopped to fill up my whole gas tank and grabbed a lot of snacks & drinks.

I sat in the middle of the open field listening to Adele ; really still in my own head over zaria until i seen head lights and a black BMW series 6 pulled up right next to me.

~start of conversation~

Ms.C: hi
Me: hi
Ms.C: you know it's dangerous to be out in the middle of the night like this
Me: i know , thanks for coming i didn't know who else to call. I kinda laid here and just drunk and thought
Ms.C: well at least you not drinking and driving.. move over i'm coming up
Me: okay , you want some chips or juice.
Ms.C: no i'm good , are you ?
Me: nah but it will be.
Ms.C: well , that's one way to look at it
Me: only way i am looking at it , like you think you put up with eachother bullshit for so long that it's like yeah okay yeah you on bullshit but we both are so it's okay.
Ms.C: yeah but like you said otp , she don't want bullshit nomore , she want something real with you or nothing with you and you gave her nothing so she walked away.
Me: i mean we been down that road before , it's nothing but headaches and heartaches
Ms.C: okay well maybe it's good this time you guys walked away from that situation.
Me: yeah i guess but i mean what i suppose to do with all our porno tapes??
Ms.C: okay well wow , tapes ?
Me: yeah i got my laptop hold up
Ms.C: you are so fr

She started laughing while i grabbed the laptop and got back next to her on the car. We started with the recent one from the "Blaxk Out" and just chilled and talked until i realized it was almost almost 4 in the morning.

I had sobered up enough to drive and for awhile we just stood on the side of the cars , talking and she really helped taking my mind of things. It was nice.

She kept laughing at my stupid jokes about staying out and having a breakfast picnic. Her blushing was cute to me , She started to ask about my tattoos because senior year , i only had 2 now i got almost 7 i think i lost count after I kept adding to my sleeve. We spent a second looking over my sleeve before i finally kissed her.