Chapter 14.

Asami's POV.

I let out a loud sigh as I was walking through the village. I came just back from the Sarutobi compound, where I had visited Yumi. She was badly injured from the previous fight, even more badly than I was. I only had a few scratches across my stomach, and barely had any chakra left, but Yumi's injuries were worse than they looked. She was stabbed with a knife in her shoulder.

Hiroaki told me she will be fine. The wound wasn't deep, so she will be fine after her shoulder healed completely.

I was now on my way back to the Senju compound, when I walked past the Uzumaki compound. I only have been there a few times since I arrived here, but did nothing more than talk to fellow clan members. I wish I lived with them in that compound, and not in the Senju compound. I didn't care if Mito was going to marry Hashirama, and that because I was her sister, I had to stay in the same compound as her. I didn't feel at home there. It wasn't my home. I actually wanted to ask Mito before if I could move to the Uzumaki compound, but I was afraid she would think I wanted to leave her, to be away from her, and that's not true. I love Mito, even though we aren't always nice to each other.

I let out another sigh and looked around me, hoping I would find a place to eat. I was longer at Yumi's place than I think I would be, so I missed lunch back home. While I was looking around, I saw two people standing on a huge cliff. Narrowing my eyes, I tried to make out who they were. A small smile appeared on my face when I saw Madara's long black hair. It wasn't hard to notice that. The other one must be Hashirama. His long brown hair was behind his back, so it was harder to see, but it was definitely Hashirama.

It seemed like they were talking about something, both with a smile on their faces. Suddenly, Hashirama turned around, while Madara looked over his shoulder. I couldnt't see from here what was going on up there, but I think someone else was there with them.

When my stomach growled, I turned my attention away from Madara and Hashirama, and started looking for a place to eat again. I preferred to eat in one of the restaurants, since the food was nicer there than in the Senju compound. The maids always made such complicated looking meals, while I just wanted a bowl with ramen. But eating alone seemed so lonely.. Maybe I should look for Daiki and ask if he wants to join me? That guy has already a hard time looking after me, especially because I never tell him a thing when I'm leaving. I can fend for myself, and I don't need a babysitter, but Daiki is very nice, and maybe I should be a bit nicer to him.

I went further into the village, heading for the Senju compound, when I saw Madara walking right at me The scowl on his face told me he was very pissed, and I swallowed thickly. Did something happen on that cliff? I wanted to ask him what was wrong, but this was the first time I've seen him this angry. Was it better to leave him alone? I bet he doesn't even want to have my pity.

But I coudn't just let him go like that. I couldn't deny I was curious about what happened. It isn't hard to make Madara pissed off, but to make him thin angry is something else.

When Madara walked past me, I turned around and grabbed his arm gently. Madara looked over his shoulder, his eyes holding a fierce look, making me shiver, but then the look in his eyes softened and he yanked his arm free. ''What do you want, Asami?" He hissed coldly, his eyes never leaving mine.

''Ehm.. Did something happen, Uchiha-san?'' I asked softly, and Madara clenched his jaw. ''It doesn't concern you!'' and he walked away.

Madara's POV.

The pained look that appeared on Asami's face after I yelled at her wouldn't get out of my head. I know I shouldn't be angry at her for what happened. It's all Tobirama's fault. I and Hashirama were just continuing our conversation we had a few days ago, and then Tobirama had to come. Just seeing his face made me want to strangle him.

He killed Izuna after all, and I would never forgive him for what he did.

I thought it was wrong to let my little brother's murderer walk around freely, but I couldn't make the Senju my enemy again. We made peace, and built a village together. I couldn't destroy all this by killing Tobirama, even though I wanted to kill him so badly. Izuna was the most important person in my life, and even though losing him awakened my Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan by taking his eyes, I wished every day he could stand next to me.

I walked right into my compound, and headed straight for my house, ignoring Keiji who was following me, asking what had happened. Of course I knew Keiji only wanted to help, but I really have the urge to break something now and I don't want that thing to be Keiji's face.

I ignored Keiji, and walked into my house, immediately heading for my room. Keiji wasn't behind me anymore, but I knew he knew he should leave me alone for now.