Chapter 7. Festival.

Asami's POV.

I ate my ramen, while glancing at the long-haired Uchiha next to me. He held a stoic expression on his flawless face, and I really wondered how he was able to keep that up. Keiji sat across from me, and Daiki sat next to Keiji. Yep, I decided to take Daiki with me. He's a nice guy, and he has already become a good friend of mine, just like Keiji and Yumi. Although, somebody else is being a bit difficult, so even though I'm trying to become friends, it's kinda hard. If you still didn't figure out who this person was, it's Madara.

I heard some people think bad of him, and sure, Madara can be a total jerk sometimes, but he can be kind too.. let's just say it's somewhere near kind..

I have already tried to start a conversation pretty often, but Madara wouldn't answer, or he would answer bluntly, making sure the conversation was already over. I knew he wasn't very talkative at times, but this was just mean..

''Have you heard of it?'' Daiki asked.

I frowned at him and put the chopsticks down. ''Heard what?''

''Senju Toka has disappeared.. I saw her last week, but now she's just gone, and nobody knows where she is.'' Daiki spoke sadly.

''Do I know her?'' I questioned.

Daiki shrugged. ''Well, she was in Hashirama-sama's office pretty often, she was a close and trusted associate of Hashirama-sama, but she didn't attend the meeting last week, that was the day she disappeared..''

''I bet Mito was jealous and disposed of her..'' Madara mocked as he poked his food with the chopsticks.

Keiji grinned, but Daiki glared at the older Uchiha. Daiki was a Senju after all, so I guess he didn't really tolerate Madara's words, while Madara glared back. I could feel the tension in the air and I laughed nervously. ''I-I'm sure this Toka will be found soon..''

Daiki sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. ''Let's hope so.''

Madara rolled his eyes and ate further. I somehow got the feeling he knew more of this, but I decided to stay quiet and grabbed the chopsticks again.

After a while, we all finished our food, and paid before we left the ramen shop. I went to the Senju compound with Daiki, and Madara went to the Uchiha compound with Keiji. Originally, I wanted to go with Keiji to the ramen shop, but Daiki insisted on going with me, and Madara tagged along, saying he had nothing better to do.

Daiki and I entered the compound, and were immediately greeted my Senju clansmen. I smiled at them as we passed by. Daiki opened the door to the house, and I walked in. I was about to go to my room, but someone grabbed my arm. I looked over my shoulder and met the dark eyes of my sister. ''Mito.''

''Asami. I want to speak with you.'' it was more like a demand that a question.

''About what?''

''About the festival tomorrow.''

''There is a festival?'' I asked.

Mito nodded. ''Yes, so if you need something for tomorrow, I should buy it today..''

I smiled. ''Thank you for letting me know, Mito.''

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

''No, this one!''

Okay, I really began to regret this. Taking Yumi with me...

I never thought she'c be like this. I didn't want to go alone, so I went to the Sarutobi compound and asked Yumi to go with me. She said immediately yes, and that she also needed a new kimono for tomorrow. I don't have any kimonos, I always borrowed. The one I was wearing when I arrived at the village was borrowed, and the other kimonos I wore in the village, were also borrowed. Since there is a festival tomorrow, I would buy one, instead of borrow one.

Mito told me the festival was held because the village is near completion. Everyone would come to celebrate it, all the clans and its members. I was excited to see some members of the Uzumaki clan again. I have only been there once since I arrived, and felt pretty guilty for it. I was thinking of it to move to the Uzumaki compound. Mito was going to get married to Hashirama, I didn't, so I don't see any reason to stay at the Senju compound. Sure, I'm Mito's sister, but she can manage without me. I just wanted to be with my own clan..

''-Ami! Asami!!''

''Huh?'' I was snapped out of my thoughts by Yumi. She was grinning at me, holding a purple kimono. ''This one is perfect for you! Try it!''

I sighed and took the kimono from her. I had to admit that I did like the color. I changed into the kimono and went to look for Yumi, so that I could show it to her. When I finally found her, on the other side of the shop, she gasped. ''Asami! You're gorgeous. You have to buy it!''

I smiled and rolled my eyes/ ''Fine, I'll buy it. Do you already have found something?''

Yumi smirked and held up a white kimono, white golden flowers on it. ''Well, what do you think?''

''It's beautiful..''

After we bought the kimonos, we went our separate ways. Yumi went back to the Sarutobi compound, while I headed to the Senju compound.

***************************

It's so short, I know! But I didn't know what do to anymore, so I asked my friend for help, so the chapter is dedicated to her. The chapter is so short because I really have to go to school now, and after school, I'm going on vacation, so I'll probably wont unpdate for at least a week. If I have time, I'll try to update a chapter..