Chapter 8.

Pic of Asami at the side. It's actually Mito, her name is also there, but I chose this pic anyway because Mito has green eyes here, while she actually has brown/grey(?) eyes. And since Asami has green eyes, I picked this picture even though it's actually Mito.

Madara's POV.

I really didn't want to go to this stupid festival, but if I didn't go, it would make me look bad, and that was something I didn't want. So I was dressed in a grey kimono, and my hair was up on a ponytail. Keiji would stay with me the whole day, and he was also dressed in a kimono, only his was navy blue. Of course we had both the Uchiha crest on the back of our clothing.

I hated festivals. They were a waste of time, and I was already busy. People always pushed you to get to the other side of the village and there was just too much noise. I'll rather be in my office, where I was alone, where I could enjoy the silence, and just spend my time on something useful.. This festival better could be worth my time.

Asami's POV.

My eyes widened when I looked into the mirror. I still couldn't believe I had let the housemaids do what they wanted to do. I normally never wear make up or do something special with my hair. I always thought it would draw so much attention. My red hair is already quickly noticeable..

Even though it was so unlike me to admit it, I looked so pretty! I've never seen myself like this before. The two maids were grinning as they stood behind me, obviously proud of their work. I looked so.. different.. I was 19 years old now, but I looked 21 now. I looked older, but in a good way. Can someone look older in a good way?

''And?'' One of the maids asked. ''What do you think?''

''It's beautiful..'' I whispered. ''Thank you so much! Are you going to the festival too?''

The maids shook their heads sadly and I pursed my painted lips. ''You should go.''

''No, we have to work, so we can't'' one of the maids murmured.

Would Hashirama mind if these two went to the festival? He was a really kind and understanding man. And besides, he assigned these two maids to me, so you could say I was their 'boss'. A smirk appeared on my face. They deserved some fun too. They had already done so much for me, so you could see this as a way to repay them.

''It's fine. Go to the festival and I see you guys tomorrow again.'' I said.

Their eyes widened and wide smiles appeared on their faces. ''Really?''

I nodded and they bowed shortly. ''Thank you, Asami-sama!''

I smiled. ''Just Asami is fine, no need for the honorifics.''

Madara's POV.

Keiji and I were walking around the crowded place. Everyone pushed their way through the crowd, and I grunted when I got an elbow in my stomach. I had to restrain myself from pushing that person to the ground, hoping he would break his skull.

''Madara-sama, let's go sit somewhere, I'm tired of walking around..'' Keiji whined. I nodded and clenched my fists. ''Very well.''

We went to a dango shop and sat down on the terrace. It felt like I could finally breathe again, now that I was away from all those filthy people. I grunted when I saw the owner of the dango shop approach us. ''Hey, sir. You have to order something or else you can't sit-'' I cut him off my glaring at him with my Sharingan. That bastard! I can sit where I want. He should be grateful that he got such an important person as me sitting on one of his dirty chairs!

The owner gulped when he saw my red eyes, and Keiji laughed nervously. ''Madara-sama, calm down.'' Keiji whispered. ''I'll talk to him for a sec.'' My assistant stood up from his chair and walked at the old man, and began to talk to him.

I rolled my eyes. Keiji was too kind some times. We should just finish that man off for talking to me like that, like he was better than me. Pathetic! This festival was already pissing me off, and then that old man has to come and make it even worse..

After a while, Keiji came back with a dango in his hand, and I clenched my jaw. ''You bought dango?'' I hissed. Keiji swallowed thickly and nodded. ''Y-Yes..''

''That old fart should treat us with more respect. Not forcing us to buy dango just to sit on these rickety chairs!''

Keiji sighed and nibbled at his dango. ''It's just an old man, Madara-sama.''

I growled and ignored Keiji's comment. I didn't care if it was an old man, or jusr a kid. They have to show respect to the ones who gave them a home, to the ones who let them live in their village, to me!

I leaned back into my chair and my eye twitched when I heard it creak. Closing my eyes, I tried to calm myself down. All those fools should suffer for not showing respect and graditute to me. I am the co-founder of this village! Everyone is nice to Hashirama, but they have the guts to look down on me! I will make them pay.

After sighing deeply, I opened my eyes, and they widened for a split second when I saw a certain redhead walking by. She looked stunning..

Her red hair was braided in two braid, hanging over her shoulder. She had pins in her hair and her lips were painted red, and she had red eye shadow as well. Asami was wearing a purple kimono, that matched the purple decoration in her hair. A small smile was played on her lips.

She didn't looked childish at all, and she acted very matured as well. Asami should show this side of her more often.. I liked it.

''Oi, Asami-san!''

Asami turned to us after Keiji called her name, and she smiled widely before walking to us. ''Keiji-san, Uchiha-san.'' she spoke politely, and she bowed shortly. The redhead grabbed a chair, but then looked at me. ''Do you mind if I sit here?''

''Go ahead.''

Asami smiled again and sat down.

Asami's POV.

When I noticed Madara looking at me, I faintly blushed and looked away from him. The Uchiha looked so different with his hair tied up.. More..handsome?

Anyway, he still had that annoyed look on his face, as always. Why do a barely see him smile? He would look a lot more friendly if he does that.. After Keiji finished his dango, we began to talk. Madara, being the not very talkative one, just looked around him, looking quite bored, but I some times caught him staring at me, which only darkened my blush.

I was looking around me, searching for Yumi. We should go to the festival together, but she's nowhere to be seen. It was so crowded, it's almost suffocating!

I hope I find Yumi soon..

-------------------

I really have the feeling it sucked.. so sorry if it did..