Chapter 16. Potential.

On his way back, Briel received a text from Kincade.

-Benny went down to the nightclub level with Conrad. I'm at Club Kink. Come find me, Angel.- Attached were directions.

'Was this another test?' he snorted. 'See if he was willing to follow his Master's instructions without balking?' Shrugging his shoulders he shook his head. If only it was that simple. Guiding the boys to appropriate accommodation was easy enough. He had even been able to give him face by calling him 'Master Cade'. But would he be able to accept whatever Kincade concocted for him at the BDSM club? For the moment curiosity won over anxiety and not one time did his pace slow down.

Clearing the elevator Briel was surprised to see a slender and well-dressed man waiting for him.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Corbett. My name is James Meyer. I'm the floor-manager at Club Kink. Master Cade asked me to guide you to him." The man handed him a card. "I'm also available If you have any questions Club Kink related for your web-series."

Briel took the card with both hands. Finally someone to ask who didn't sport that stifling Dom aura.

James Meyer must have noticed because he started laughing.

"I'm not in the lifestyle. Working here is just a happy circumstance. One I'm grateful for every day", he smiled.

"Oh, I'm definitely going to want to talk to you", Briel gushed. "Do you have a preferred way for me to contact you?"

"Email", James nodded, stopping in front of a non-descript door. "We're here. Good day, Mr. Corbett."

Briel looked around. All he remembered seeing were long corridors with doors. Trying to find something to distinguish this door from all the others he must have taken too long, because suddenly the door opened revealing a frowning Kincade.

"Why are you dawdling in the corridor, Angel? Are you afraid to be alone with me?"

Briel looked up wanting to snort at the obnoxious remark, but choked half-way when he noticed that Kincade had changed his outfit. Fitted black leather pants hugged his thighs and waist. A white T-shirt that looked like it was spray painted on his torso made Briel stutter:

"I'm trying to find out how to identify this door", he said praying that he didn't sound stupid.

Kincade stepped outside and pointed to a clear rectangular plate on the wall next to the door. Briel leaned closer seeing a series of white dots on it.

"Is that Braille?" he asked stunned letting his fingers glide over the small sign. "Why?"

"For blind people", Kincade answered like it was obvious. "Now quit stalling and get in."

Briel immediately recognized the set-up from the pictures on the website.

"This is a training room."

"Nice to hear you let go of your preconceptions and recognize the difference between a training room and play room", Kincade nodded approvingly. "Let us start with the basics. Introduce yourself, Pete", Kincade said addressing thin air.

"Hello, Mr. Corbett. My name is Pete Burlington and I'll be monitoring your session today. Please note that I can see and hear you. If you are in trouble or need of assistance wave your hand or call out to me."

"Thank you, Pete. And please call me Gabriel", Briel answered. 'Knowing about the security measure and experiencing it were two very different things.'

"Today we will have a one hour session", Kincade said. "I want to walk through a dry run so you'd know what to expect."

Looking around the room, Briel noticed the pully system along the ceiling and inlayed rings in the floor and slowly nodded.