Chapter 17. Signing the agreement.

Conrad grinned reading a message on his phone.

'Will that idiot ever grow up?' he mused tapping on Kincade's knee trying to tear his attention away from ogling Gabriel.

"Linc heard that Gabriel was here and sent me a message asking me to ask you to dinner so he can apologize to Gabriel. Says he just opened a bottle of the wine you've been eyeing since summer."

This successfully drew his attention.

"Give me a sec", he said and walked to Briel.

Conrad read the relieve followed by the frown and shook his head. Finding one's true fit in life was a hard task for anybody. Gabriel's resistance to outside help only made it harder. He just hoped that all of this wouldn't end in misery.

Briel had mixed feelings about what Kincade just told him. Having a set time for the discussing of the Sub list was a blessing. Having dinner with Lincoln Danvers afterwards might prove to be a curse.

"How do you expect me to address you?" he blurted out.

"Polite will do", Kincade let out with a scoff. "You may address me as Kincade. Linc is not in the lifestyle so don't worry about that. It doesn't mean that sassy remarks will be tolerated. If you step out of line you will face the consequences", he said with a brooding in his eyes that made Briel feel nervous.

"Gabriel and I will head upstairs to finalize the details on our agreement. We'll join you when we're done", Kincade said taking Briel by the elbow and leading him away.

"Thank you for agreeing to do this first. Linc opened a bottle of wine I've been dying to try", he said looking sideways at Briel who kept his eyes on the floor.

"I actually like not being able to mull over every detail again. You've read it. I know the content. Is there a lot left to discuss?" he said, praying that the answer was no.

"It shouldn't take too long", Kincade agreed.

Entering the penthouse Briel felt his tension growing.

"Where do you prefer to sit?" Kincade asked him.

"Couch", he answered already wrapping his arms around a fantom pillow.

"Burrow in while I fetch your list", Kincade smiled.

Returning with Briel's original list, with his own amendments on it and his iPad, he laughed finding Briel seated in the corner surrounded by pillows.

"Here", he said handing Briel the amended list.

"I agree on the top four hard limits. No penetration with toys, no degrading or humiliation, no play with bodily fluids/waste and of course no sex." Kincade leaned back. "What I miss in that section is 'no pain'. It's usually the first thing brought up."

Briel bit his lip.

"Pain is not a hard limit. Can we discuss that later?"

"I'm not a Sadist, but we can explore the possibilities. I'll put it under 'willing to try'. I would like to place an asterisk on 'sensory deprivation', because that covers a lot. I do agree with the 'no asphyxiation'. Also an asterisk on full nudity. We can discuss this along the way. No full nudity in company is something I can promise you right now."

"Then why the asterisk?" Briel asked.

"Because I require access to your body. As my Sub your body is my instrument. Mine to play with, to tie up. To groom, dress and spoil."

Briel sighed unhappily, but nodded.

"You agree to the limits I set?"

"The lease you mean?" Kincade said darkly. "If that is your wish, then yes."