Chapter 26. Good vibrations.

Waking up was almost an exact replica of yesterday for Briel with five beings occupying one bed. Big difference being that Kincade was spooning him, something Benny would never do. He always wanted to be the little spoon and Briel just went along with it. The weight pressing him down in the matrass contributed to a surprisingly safe and protected feeling. Now Briel better understood Benny's preference. He was sorry to wake his companions, but he had to pee like nobody's business.

"Where are you going?" he heard and felt Kincade mumbling in his neck while a muscular arm pulled him closer to a hard body.

"To the bathroom", he apologized.

"Hurry back. It's still early."

Returning from the bathroom Briel noticed that it was already seven thirty. Granted they went to bed after three, but Kincade didn't strike him like a person to sleep in. Checking his phone he didn't find any messages from Benny, which was very unusual. He actually send him a message once mid-fuck, something Briel pressed him never to do again. It must mean that Miguel was keeping his high energy friend occupied.

"What time do you want to get up?" he asked Kincade tapping on the alarm function on his phone.

"How does ten sound?" Kincade suggested lazily with one eye open.

Looking at the four Russells on the bed who were clearly awaiting his return to get back into their comfortable position, he hummed "Sounds good", set the timer and placed it on the bedside table.

"Erm...", Briel hesitated not sure if again seeking that comfort in Kincade's arms was the proper thing to do.

"Don't overthink things, Angel. Come here so we can both get some more sleep."

Briel slid into bed and quickly realized that in order to regain his previous position he had to scoot over until his back touched Kincade's front. The movement combined with the sinful warmth of sleep released a musky scent that shot straight to Briel's gut where it remained, quivering. The sensation of Kincade's nose caressing the back of his neck and hairline turned the quivering into deep vibrations that hummed through his body. Contentment seeped into his bones. Surrendering to the drowsiness pulling him deeper he dozed off.

Wakened by the sound of his alarm, Briel noticed he was alone yet every move he made released the musky scent that followed him in his dreams. Vividly. He couldn't remember the last time he had a wet dream. A blush crept on his cheeks disposing of his soiled underwear. He cringingly went over his limited options. Go down with a towel? Commando? Go through the dresser and get a replacement? None of those appealed to him nor would go over too well with the stern gentleman in who's care he currently found himself. Stating the reason for his predicament out loud would be too embarrassing so he opted for the phone to deliver his cry for help.

-I would love some clean clothes. Can you select me something to wear?- he typed letting out a sigh and hoping for a cooperative reaction.

Kincade read the message while setting the table for a light breakfast and grinned.

-Just come down in what you have. After breakfast I want to take you to the pool to do some light exercises followed by a nice long bath- he typed smirking knowing the dilemma that Briel was facing.

He was curious how the boy would handle this situation. Yesterday he expressed his displeasure in being kept out of the loop. Hopefully this time Gabriel would choose to confide in him.

-I am in need of a clean pair of underpants. Please don't make me explain why . 🙈

-I'll be right up-