Episdoe 2.

*******11,300 words*******

Yet another lacrosse practice was taking place on the field after school. Stiles was actually on the field today standing at the back of the line of players waiting to take a shot at the goal. Y/n sat down on the bench, her books resting on her lap as she started the homework assigned for tonight. Coach blew the whistle loudly. "Let's go! One-on-ones from up top. Jackson, take a long stick today. Atta boy." Jackson nodded, dropping his lacrosse stick only to pick up a longer one. The whistle blew again, and Jackson quickly made his way over to stand a few meters away from the goal, he was in defense, but with Scott's newfound abilities that shouldn't be a problem. Turns out, that was wrong.

Nobody could get past Jackson, he threw them to the ground without hesitation, blocking every player from shooting the ball into the net. And then it was Scott's turn. Hoping that he would be different that he would get past. Sadly, though hope was definitely not on the McCall girl's side. Scott ran up to Jackson, but he was tackled as soon as he went to lift his stick. He landed on the ground, Y/n winced.  Scott got back up as coach approached him, chuckling. "My grandmother can move faster than that and she's dead!" He laughed loud enough for everyone to hear. Stiles and Y/n shared a look of wary as coach continued. "You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" He was taunting him, making fun of him.  Scott tenses up clearly not liking how he was being spoke to in front of everyone. Scott muttered something to Finstock who then raised his voice. "Then do it again!" He ordered. He patted Scott on the back as he jogged over to the front of the line. "McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" He yelled for everyone to hear. This time when the whistle blew, Scott took off into a run, much faster than before, and before Jackson could even move to tackle Scott, Scott had already taken him out, running into him as hard as he could with his shoulder, sending Jackson to the ground with a loud grunt and a thud. Jackson was rolling on the ground holding his shoulder, but that wasn't what had Stiles and Y/n running onto the field, Scott had fallen to his knees, panting heavily. Stiles made it just before Y/n did, his hands on his shoulders as he called his name in concern. "Are you okay? What's happening?" His sister asks, moving closer to him. Scott panted and she caught a glance at something in his mouth when he spoke. Fangs. "I can't control it. It's happening." He seethed. "What? Right here? Now?" Stiles looked alarmed, looking around to see if anyone noticed Scott. Thankfully everyone's attention was focused on Jackson. "Come on. Get up. Go!" The two both quickly rushed off the field with Scott and towards the school. Stiles led them to the boy's locker room, Scott falling through the door. "Scott, you, okay?" Stiles asked urgently, moving to help him. Scott's head suddenly snapped up, his fangs were out, and his usual brown eyes were now a golden color. "Get away from me!" He yelled so loudly Stiles fell back taking Y/n with him. He had reached behind him taking the girls arm, moving away from Scott as quickly as possible. The teens hid behind a locker. Suddenly a thud came from above. Scott was on top of the lockers.

The werewolf growled as they were doing their best to keep their distance from a very angry wolfed out Scott. He had cornered them like they were the prey, Y/n's heart pounded against my chest as Scott jumped over the lockers landing on the ones that his sister and friend were leaning on. Y/n let out a Yelp and Stiles fell against the wall, his back hitting the bright red fire extinguisher next to the door. He frantically turned around to yank it off the wall, he struggled to grab a hold of it properly, getting a good hold of it as Scott jumped down right in front of him. Stiles didn't hesitate before releasing the carbon dioxide, the gas immediately filling the space around the werewolf. Scott moved quickly , keeping his head down and his arms in front of him as he tried to avoid it. Stiles didn't stop till him and Y/n were out of the room, both falling against the wall as they tried to slow down their breathing and trying to recover from whatever the hell had just happened. "Y/N? Stiles?" Scott's faint voice came form inside the locker room causing the two outside the locker room to turn and peek their head in the door. "What happened?" Scott was seated on the bench sweat drenched his face and hair, his facial expression looked puzzled. Stiles sighed dropping the extinguisher on the ground. "You tried to kill Y/N/N and I." He said simply. "It's like I told you before." He moved to sit down on the ground as Y/n continued to stand. "It's the anger. It's your pulse rising. It's a trigger." "But that's lacrosse." Scott protested with a frown.