Day Two

Day Two
                (12:14 p.m)

On the second day I decide I won't go for a tour around the mansion with the butler, who I found out was close to my master. His name was Elliot. I politely declined Elliot's offer letting him know I wanted to spend the day with my master.

I stood from the dining room chair and smiled at the maid. "Thank you for lunch," I say cheerfully as it was so delicious. I'd never had salmon before. She smiles at me softly, showing her perfect white teeth. Pleased with my reaction, she nods then curtseys.

I've been getting along well with the butlers and maids, she is so far my favorite. She's quiet and only talks when talked to. She reminds me of myself when I was with my old master. Her name is Rosa.

I head back to my Master's room, getting a bit lost on the way. I stopped by a large library, accidentally of course, mistaking it for his room. Rows and rows of books line the vast shelves. I walk over to this one shelf, reaching as high as I can for a particular book that caught my eye. It was the smallest book in the row with a white base. I tried to pull it out, but I'm way too short to reach it, even on my tip toes. I sigh and turn back out into the large hallway deciding I'll tell Elliot to help me get it later on.

I wander through numerous halls looking for the familiar marbel of master's door. Once I'm at the large door, I inhale softly and smile. My master is beautiful, he is generous and kind, my master is perfect. But do I want to stay with him? Yes! Of course! But what of my old master?

I push those thoughts away and focus on the time I've been spending here. I've been a bit sad due to my appearance but my master has always made me feel much better.

With positive thoughts in my head, I knock on the door. "Master?" I call through the door softly. "It's..." I do not have a name. My name is not existent.

                           Pet.

"Master, it's me," I say a bit sullenly. I hear a book closing and foot steps. He walks so elegantly. He comes to the door and takes my hand, pulling me to his chest. His arms are wrapped around my small frame and I wonder why my master even deals with someone so whiny.

He senses my sadness and begins stroking my hair with his hand while the other is at the small of my back. My tiny hands and flimsy arms are wrapped around his neck, I'm on my tiptoes. I blink away tears trying to remember the positive things.

"Master, what will you call me?"

He looks away boredly and shrugs.
"I don't have a name, master, my seller calls me pet."

"Then pick a name," he mumbles.

"What?"

"Pick one," he repeats.

"Yes, Master."

"And?"

"I like the name Christopher, Master," I look away timidly.

For a moment he looks unsure, then he smiles down at me and kisses my forehead. I flush at his kindness, looking down at the marble floor that suddenly seems so entrancing. Its hard hiding my happiness. There are butterflies in my stomach, my name's Christopher. I smile to myself as tears form in my eyes for what feels like the hundredth time.

               Maybe I'm the
              one too delicate.

I look up at my master and grin, the tears finally streaming down as I smile cheek to cheek. "Thank you, Master," I whisper. "You've made me so happy," I bury myself into his chest, sniffing slightly. Yes, I want to stay with this man, I want to stay with my master, but I can't just abandon my old one.

The one who cleaned me, took care of the cuts and bruises the men had caused, she fed me whatever she could, as we didn't have much. I would abandon her for him? Someone I've only known for two days?

He leads me over to the bed by my hand. He sits down with his long legs stretched out in front of him. He points at the spot in between his legs. I obey. I climb up onto the bed and sit between my master's legs, my back to his chest.

He grabs a book from the large pile on the floor and I see that this book isn't as thick and dull as the others. My eyes light up in curiosity. I know instantly what my master is asking. This is where I feel ashamed. I put my head down and pull my legs up to my chest. "No, Master," I murmur. He lays his head on my back, his arms immediately around my waist holding me closer to him.

"It's alright, I'm going to teach you," he whispers. I lay back against him once more, somehow, feeling queasy. He places butterfly kisses on my shoulder, leading up to ear, then back down to my neck. I shiver.

"Master?" I whisper. His grip on me tightens and I feel my stomach doing backflips. He begins to suck on my shoulder. I'm sure he would leave a mark. My old master would be angry, but suddenly, I really didn't care. This new Master treats me like fine china, like a piece of gold he'll never spend, like a boyfriend and best friend.

This Master, I definitely feel myself falling for this master.

❁❁❁❁

Whale whale whale :) triple updates are gr8 too

I'm sorry for adding these dumb things at the end (the authors note I mean) it's just to keep track of the character count and try to beat it in the next chapter but I've been failing at that ,_, lol

Character count: 978