Notice + profile

Notice:

First of all, this is season 2 of Iz*one's baby. Please read season 1 before reading this story for a better understanding.

Second I have claimed some songs from other artists to be your songs, for example, your group would be the song owner of Fire instead of BTS (I'm sorry to the artist, that I have taken the songs from. I respect every artist, this is just for the story purpose)

There would also be some names and groups named in this story, which may sound cringe or weird since I just took whatever came into my mind, so please bear with my weird names.

Also, you have many positions in your group (not because you want all the attention for yourselves but because everyone in your group agreed, that you matched the position)

Please refrain from judging or anything but I will glad if you guys would comment or just love this story, as it is.

Thank you all for reading my story and please enjoy!

Profile:

(face claim):

Hair claim at the beginning of the story (or what you would call it):

Stage Name: Jahoon (자훈)Birth Name: Park Ja Hoon (박자훈)Position: B4U Leader, B4B Leader, Performance unit leader, Main Vocalist, Main Rapper, Main Dancer, Main Visual, Center, Face of the group, Main producer, Choreographer, and ActressBirthday: Nov...

Birth Name: Park Ja Hoon (박자훈)
Position: B4U Leader, B4B Leader, Performance unit leader, Main Vocalist, Main Rapper, Main Dancer, Main Visual, Center, Face of the group, Main producer, Choreographer, and Actress
Birthday: November 10, 1997
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Nationality: Half Thai and half Danish
Height: 180 cm (5'9″)
Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Sub-Unit: B4B (Leader), Performance unit, Vocal unit, Rap unit, Leader unit

Jahoon Facts:
– She was born in Bangkok, Thailand.
– Jahoon has one older sister, three older brothers, one little sister, and one little brother.
– Her designated color is royal blue.
– She is represented by a wolf.
– Her official group soulmate is Vicky
– In the audition, she got accepted singing Girls Generation "Gee."
– Jahoon's nicknames are Hoonie, Genhoon (Genius Jahoon), Bear.
– She can speak Thai, Danish, English, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Vietnamese, Filipino.
– Jahoon has learned the language from where her group members came from in order to talk comfortably talk with them when they have some concerns.
– Jahoon can play many different kinds of instruments including the guitar and piano.
– Jahoon appearance is more on the manly side, making fans claim her as the group boyfriend material.
– Has her own room in the dorm.
– Has a more fine, clean, and elegant fashion style.
– She was a trainee for four years.
– Jahoon participated in Mnet's survival show Produce 48, ranking 13.
– Jahoon was a part of Iz*one.
Jahoon's ideal type: Someone sweet and caring. The outside doesn't matter.