What you wish, what you get

Currently, I was in the waiting room to our photo suit for the album jacket of our new comeback. I was just sitting on the couch, trying to catch some sleep since I wasn't available to do it because of my individual schedule. I was about to drift off to dreamland when Jina suddenly jumped up on the couch to sit beside me and then proceed to shake me to wake me up.

Jina: Jahoon!!! Jahoon!!! Wake up!!! Now!!!

I placed my hands on top of hers that was on my shoulder, which made her stop. I looked at her with half-open eyes and one raised eyebrow.

Jahoon: Unless it is really important like someone is dying or it is my turn to shoot, then please don't wake me up.

I took off her hands and moved around a bit in my seat to try to find a comfortable position to sleep when Jina began patting my head.

Jina: What if I tell you, your precious sadness unnie is in our studio right now? Like right now.

My eyes shoot wide open when she mentioned sadness unnie. I looked at her in disbelief and tried to find any evidence on her face, that would indicate that she was lying but I couldn't find any evidence, so I jumped onto my feet and ran into the studio and searched for sadness unnie. It took a while but I could see her in between the crowd of our staff, looking at Vicky, who was currently shooting for her album jacket.

Jahoon: Sadness unnie!!!!!!!

Everyone turned to look at me with a confused look on their faces but I ignored them and ran directly over to sadness unnie before I jumped on her and wrapped both my arms and legs around her body to hug her. I could feel that she was surprised for a moment by how her body tense but then after a short second, I could hear her chuckled and pat my back.

Sadness unnie: Alright Jahoon. Alright. I'm thrilled to see you too but now get off me before I'm going to break my back.

Jahoon: I'm sorry to say this to you unnie but I'm not getting off you and you will have to suffer from a broken back.

I could hear her exhale before she tickled me at my sides, which made me jump down and away from her with a pout and a glare on my face. I can't help it, I'm really ticklish okay.

Photographer: Jahoon!! It's your turn to shoot!!

Sadness unnie: Go and shoot first. We will talk later and I promise you that I would still be here when you come back.

Jahoon: Pinky promise?

Sadness unnie: Pinky promise.

We connected our pinkies before I ran over to quickly fix my makeup and clothes and began shooting for my individual album jacketing.

Jahoon: Not because I'm not happy to see you, I am but why did you come here today?

We were currently sitting in the café, which was inside my entertainment building, to get a bit of privacy, instead of fans grouping around us. Not that I don't love my fans but sometimes I want to have some privacy too.

Sadness unnie: Do you remember the parallel project that Wiz*one made and trended after the news of your disbandment?

I nodded at her words and looked at her, interesting to hear where this conversation was going.